Not open for further replies.

Braunson

The real MVP
If you are having issues connecting and seeing Errors like:

54ZdM.png

You can download the missing file directly from here
Once you got the file, move it to:
Program Files > MTA San Andreas > Mods > Deathmatch > Duty

We are working on resolving the issue, but its currently up to the Hosts to fix. Thanks for your patience.

Some people get diffrent file Errors, like Dubby getting something in the parachute file

BUT as we are discussing this. HEADS UP. Once inside the server, expect major lag. There can be 2 causes.

1. Serverhost has got issues keeping our server up
2. We're being DDoSSed.

It's not a SCRIPTING ISSUE. It's a SERVER CONNECTION ISSUE.

kty

Braunson

The real MVP
Some people get diffrent file Errors, like Dubby getting something in the parachute file

Agreed. If you have issues with ANOTHER file. You can just PM me on the forums about that file and I can send it to you. But chances are you will keep getting errors. So could take awhile in that case

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Not working but I have a alt Jacob Ryans please do not kick me from the SPD, thanks

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Alright, it works thanks. Lol when I first got this error I thought I was banned. Lol

Vouti69

I cant connect it says: Error downloading request files. Http response code said error [the requested url returned error: 500 internal server error] parachute/client_anim.lua

jamespond007

Donator
Donator
I cant connect it says: Error downloading request files. Http response code said error [the requested url returned error: 500 internal server error] parachute/client_anim.lua

Lol I get water shader error, yet worked fine b4, I think at moment, as no one is connected that server is just on the blink

Hopefully be up soon is all I can say

BetaSpark

Banned User
Donator
It was superman for me.
If you patch the files you can enter again.

It's a server download issue, as in the server isn't sending files out. Could be the firewall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png