sUp5rET.png

[Gun application] - Hannah Calderon

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator
214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[X]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[ ]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: Hannah Calderon
Phone Number: ((Don't Remember))

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit? I am applying for a firearm Permit, for the protection of my self, And the protection of others.

2. What will you use these firearms for? I will use the firearms to protect what is mine, and only mine.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm? I will store the firearms inside of my house, hence I will not hoard this not really a valid question for me. I intend to buy one gun, and carry only one gun.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) You would use a fire arm, if you are at your home on a good evening, until someone decides to break into your home. You decided to call the cops but sometimes they come too late. So what you would do is, withdraw your current firearm, then hide under your bed. If the person happens to come into your room while your under the bed, shoot once at the foot, then quickly get up and aim it at the person. Never intend to "Kill" with the fire arm!

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) You are outside at a bar, when a couple of guys come into the bar. You can tell they already have had a few much to drink, but they decided to come in and drink any way and you say nothing. Later you see those guys walking then with bad intentions they walk towards a house and break in. That's when you squat some where safe, and call the police and wait for them to arrive on the scene.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

I want to add that my Dm was not a jail before I was taught to Rp. I have no recent jails on my Record, not that I think of, that was recent. so if you may please let that jail go by and think about the present.

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator
((No one has had replied to this and I started this a day or so when the applications opened. So now they are closed is that mean that the Application is automatically DENIED?))

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
214s8bm.png

Denied due to failure of paying the fee! Please apply again when we reopen. ((No admin has posted the /charity fee or you haven't done it yet ))

Regards,
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms Bureau

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator
Well wait a minute the SPD isn't up here, I thought SAPD was SPD common mis reading but how much would it be with SPD?

sUp5rET.png