sUp5rET.png

Guide to Driving

Freddie987

Driving on the right side of the street

During our drive we always have to drive on the right side of the street, because the left side of the vehicles passing in the opposite direction.
The first picture shows rules of driving, and the other is not correct.
ia4t4pfz5m904x45kffd.jpg

hd1lgl512q9bmt6xzr.png

Proper parking in the parking lot

During parking must be careful not to disturb other vehicles to park.
The picture shows how to properly park in one of the many parking lots in the LSA, for improper parking picture, I dont have because I am currently not able to take pictures.
sj0p5wmd9akzykxot0.png

Turning

During the turn must be careful not to touch the pavement.
The first picture shows the proper turn without touching the pavement, and the other turn over the curb.
c01hxgflj7d5lys248h.png

hmgwkl5w9l76zprl7u1.png

Passing

In passing we only care that you are driving along the road with two lanes or one lane.
The first picture shows the proper overtaking another vehicle, and the second picture is not properly passing.
nfeqvx71q5mu8vbkzqw.png

8vh4mku42jly4prfk.png

Rotation

The first picture shows the proper rotation, and the second picture is not turning properly that was made in the middle of the road.
38xvm1fox4n6ek9cf09b.png

gm8pzlgtn6k3gvk1e37f.png

Ananya

No one drivers normally :( I even had cops crashing into me and giving me a ticket. They drive like they are in a high speed pursuit without strobes. But IDK what I am saying because on my illigal character, I only drive legally when there is a speedcam or a police near me.

Dr4mX123

I like how simple a guide it is, yet it's very useful.

I hope to god that the noobs will actually learn a little from this.

sUp5rET.png