sUp5rET.png

GTA:V RP once a Third Party MP mod with script possibilities gets released?

MichaelNL

Donator
Donator
Who would like to see a GTA:V RP server once a third party MP mod with the ability to make custom scripts gets released? I kinda stopped RPing on GTA because GTA SA is getting to old. (It's 11 year's old already) But I'd love to see a GTA:V RP server once that's possible, what do you guys think? I mean there are alot of people that can't run GTA V on their old PC's.

Bluefox

N to the O! NO!

GTA V does run on my computer - lowest graphics (with tweaks), smallest resolution (windowed) and stuttering as fuck!

I bet like 50% of the people here won't be able to run it. + if we leave MTA, our player base that is based on MTA will be fucked

MichaelNL

Donator
Donator
N to the O! NO!

GTA V does run on my computer - lowest graphics (with tweaks), smallest resolution (windowed) and stuttering as fuck!

I bet like 50% of the people here won't be able to run it. + if we leave MTA, our player base that is based on MTA will be fucked

New people that want to RP on GTA V will join though, so it will kind of compensate itself I guess.

Bestorio

Don't know if it's ever going to happen, considering that MTA:Orange got cancelled on GTA IV. Don't imagine GTA V would be any easier to make a mp mod to.

If it would happen then hell yea! I can run the game on highest and I'm loving it to bits.

Bluefox

Don't know if it's ever going to happen, considering that MTA:Orange got cancelled on GTA IV. Don't imagine GTA V would be any easier to make a mp mod to.

Come to think of it, yeah. A IV:MP (or something) was released a while ago. Its pretty much the same MTA and it failed miserably - There were like 5 servers or so with 1-3 people in each one of them.

Imo, GTA V has a good enough multiplayer mode, and I think no one will make a special mod to expand the possibilities.

szyku

Banned User
Nice idea to create an official-unofficial, first(?) GTA V multiplayer, but here, on MTARP, we should first care about MTA(I do have GTA V on PC though).

Economy is f****d up, people can't earn money in any way, that's why there are so few people playing here(compare 20 players on average of MTARP[and it has a worldwide scope] to constant number of 100 people on a random Polish[!] roleplay server, just an example)...
It's always been like that, MTARP is going to collapse eventually... if we won't do anything.

Money should be 100 times more valuable, economy MUST work like in real life: tax payers -> government -> public institutions are in better condition, etc.
People need the ability to easily create their businesses, therefore form new work places - that's what is awesome on popular RP servers: you work for someone everyday to get your first money, for example at a restaurant, then as soon as you have enough, you begin selling donuts, just start your own business, etc.
For investors, entrepreneurs, there has to be risk in every business - you can become bankrupt or rich, but that's another thing.
HEX should be RPed by real people, no fictious, non-RP spray'n'paint things. No NPC's, really... It will let people earn some money, start their own company like HEX - competition is what drives the market, economy.
You should be able to go to a gym or jogging, because it makes your character stronger. Your character is hungry or thirsty, so you go a restaurant and R O L E P L A Y with other people.
Transport is important, every person who has enough money may create a TAXI company, etc. Buy a few cabs, get some workers(with adverts, for example). You RP with the people you employ, they RP with even more people, and so on. You see what it's all about? City lives its own life, people roleplay because they really want to, not because they're bored as hell(which is very common here, you can't disagree). If you don't like TAXI's, buy a Towtruck and start helping people! You hate Towtrucks or HEX has offended you in the past? Buy a bus(or rent it from someone, it's cheaper[!]) and transport them people from bus stops. Just let people do what they want! Freedom is what RP needs.
Another example, do not let people crush their vehicles so easily. They may go to a junkyard and leave it there, even for some money. Vehicles should be resold in most cases, I think. Those cars would need frequent repairs, etc(if money held the value it really should, then no one would bring a fresh new Infernus there, if you're afraid of non-RP).
NPC's are actually a real pain in the arse, they just leach out the roleplay... Let people sell guns, let them sell items, etc.

I could list the things we have to change on and on...
MTA gives us so many possibilities and functions SA-MP doesn't even dream of.

Just capitalism.

Sorry for saying the truth. ;(

MichaelNL

Donator
Donator
Come to think of it, yeah. A IV:MP (or something) was released a while ago. Its pretty much the same MTA and it failed miserably - There were like 5 servers or so with 1-3 people in each one of them.

Imo, GTA V has a good enough multiplayer mode, and I think no one will make a special mod to expand the possibilities.

GTA:Online is limited though, people can't really do what they want. And there actually is a really early third-party MP mod out already. http://fivem.net/

Jemo

Nice idea to create an official-unofficial, first(?) GTA V multiplayer, but here, on MTARP, we should first care about MTA(I do have GTA V on PC though).

Economy is f****d up, people can't earn money in any way, that's why there are so few people playing here(compare 20 players on average of MTARP[and it has a worldwide scope] to constant number of 100 people on a random Polish[!] roleplay server, just an example)...
It's always been like that, MTARP is going to collapse eventually... if we won't do anything.

Money should be 100 times more valuable, economy MUST work like in real life: tax payers -> government -> public institutions are in better condition, etc.
People need the ability to easily create their businesses, therefore form new work places - that's what is awesome on popular RP servers: you work for someone everyday to get your first money, for example at a restaurant, then as soon as you have enough, you begin selling donuts, just start your own business, etc.
For investors, entrepreneurs, there has to be risk in every business - you can become bankrupt or rich, but that's another thing.
HEX should be RPed by real people, no fictious, non-RP spray'n'paint things. No NPC's, really... It will let people earn some money, start their own company like HEX - competition is what drives the market, economy.
You should be able to go to a gym or jogging, because it makes your character stronger. Your character is hungry or thirsty, so you go a restaurant and R O L E P L A Y with other people.
Transport is important, every person who has enough money may create a TAXI company, etc. Buy a few cabs, get some workers(with adverts, for example). You RP with the people you employ, they RP with even more people, and so on. You see what it's all about? City lives its own life, people roleplay because they really want to, not because they're bored as hell(which is very common here, you can't disagree). If you don't like TAXI's, buy a Towtruck and start helping people! You hate Towtrucks or HEX has offended you in the past? Buy a bus(or rent it from someone, it's cheaper[!]) and transport them people from bus stops. Just let people do what they want! Freedom is what RP needs.
Another example, do not let people crush their vehicles so easily. They may go to a junkyard and leave it there, even for some money. Vehicles should be resold in most cases, I think. Those cars would need frequent repairs, etc(if money held the value it really should, then no one would bring a fresh new Infernus there, if you're afraid of non-RP).
NPC's are actually a real pain in the arse, they just leach out the roleplay... Let people sell guns, let them sell items, etc.

I could list the things we have to change on and on...
MTA gives us so many possibilities and functions SA-MP doesn't even dream of.

Just capitalism.

Sorry for saying the truth. ;(

Man, what are you expecting from a downloaded script? MTARP will be never like that.

Dignitize

Banned User
Donator
Who would like to see a GTA:V RP server once a third party MP mod with the ability to make custom scripts gets released? I kinda stopped RPing on GTA because GTA SA is getting to old. (It's 11 year's old already) But I'd love to see a GTA:V RP server once that's possible, what do you guys think? I mean there are alot of people that can't run GTA V on their old PC's.

It's being developed slowly. https://gta-mp.net/

sUp5rET.png