sUp5rET.png

'Greater Rps'

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator
Hello, I am MTA|Legend. I might be a noob into most of your eye's do to my old jail history's. And I wanted to give 'Noob's' a chance to show they're not noobs! So We have this.

What is it:
Fun Role-plays is where people come and the copy and paste, or take screenshot's of the funniest Rp's they have while on the server.
You are able to post from a large variety of 'Rps'. From stuff like Sport Events, Contest in game, uh robberies, Injuries, and police chases.
Have fun while posting and remember to read what the rules and age restriction's of the Rp's is!

Rule's:
1.) Make it so little kid's play on the server, or able to look at it. Such as, limit the sex, and 'French' word's. Make sure no nudity is shown, if you have screen shot's, (( :) ))
2.) Make sure that is great Rp, with great Grammar! You don't want people to think you are a noob right?
3.) Make sure that during the Rp, you try to limit the OOC.
4.) hAve fun, and respect the rules above!

Signature:
Dominique Sherwood 'MTA|Legend'

Fallen

Donator
Donator
Lol all the little kids that play on this server are fucking brats, and if they play gta sa, then they obviously know swears and sex. Soon you'll be hearing 8 year olds swearing (trust me, my godson has been playing gta since he was 3 and swears a lot).

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator
Lol all the little kids that play on this server are fucking brats, and if they play gta sa, then they obviously know swears and sex. Soon you'll be hearing 8 year olds swearing (trust me, my godson has been playing gta since he was 3 and swears a lot).
( XD true stuff)

sUp5rET.png