sUp5rET.png

Graphics Request - BobbyZ

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
What it would be (Anything listed above or something else?): Siggy and a Avatar

Theme: Guns and money for the signature, also added my put my name in it Dave Smith "AKA" BobbyZ or something. But for the Avatar/profile pic Something cool IDK you think of something. :D

Pixels (like how big): Siggy, a decent size, as for the avatar, as big as overload. :D

Colors: Work your magic.

Also if you want to mix up some pictures then please upload them and post the link here:

http://www.opensecrets.org/news/bigstock_Falling_Money_669153.jpg (( Money PIC ))

Anything else you want to add: Nope.

When you want it: ASAP

Smrize

Here it is, mate, enjoy.
hNjY4tF.png

Don't like it and want something changed, tell me. :)

And avatar is coming up in a bit.

Smrize

Okay, made some cool change. Added some fire and explosives and stuff. Also, still don't like it, tell me please. :)
MW4q348.png

9YJK2Pq.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
I'm loving the avatar brah, as for the siggy, i don't know it feels like it's missing something idk. Start over i guess and surprise me with something. :D (( Sorry for being so difficult lol ))

Deli

Oooh...can you gimme a avatar just like that sept for it says 'Deli', and has green lettering? :]

Smrize

I'm loving the avatar brah, as for the siggy, i don't know it feels like it's missing something idk. Start over i guess and surprise me with something. :D (( Sorry for being so difficult lol ))

You're not difficult, I just may not get the point what you realy want. So yea, I will start over again with the siggy so stand by. ;)

sUp5rET.png