sUp5rET.png

Graphic glitch

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Are you talking about random white lines above your head? if so i get those too and they are completely random for me

Kenyon

Yes, I don't know why they appear, it doesn't happened before... Yesterday I reinstalled my Windows and when I installed the game...

Vanilla Bean

It happens to me sometimes too, except it's black line, not green like in your picture. They appear for a few seconds, I move my mouse and they're gone.

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
^dat. I've been having those lines since I began playing GTA/MTA. It's probably because you have a cracked version. It's not been officially confirmed by Rockstar themselves, but alot of people with cracked versions seem to have this. It's probably the same as the Drunken view thingy in GTA IV.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I LIKE CAUNDY! Anyways, uhh, I don't know anything about PC's, but if almost looks like the mapping is bugged as fu*k for you. But, what comes around goes around, so maby you can go to map editor and fu*k it up, k? So yeah, try reinstalling MTA:RP's files. Or delete Multi Theft Auto:San Andreas from Program files (x86) it fixes problems for me when I have problems with MTA:SA. :p

sUp5rET.png