sUp5rET.png

global chat ^_^

almarri60

Hello everybody it's me Almarri60 i came up with a nice idea . i was playing in the server and i came up with this idea : to have a global chat in each city

now lot of people will ask me how global chat in each city ? i will tell u how . we have 3 cities in the server

1 : LS

2: SF

3: LV

like if i am in Ls and i talk on the chat only the people in Ls will see my message others cant . and the same with other cities ^_^ .

I wish u guys like my idea that i came up with ^_^

have a nice day everyone ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Better Idea - District OOC /dooc - For when you need to fix a spelling error in /district and such

Vestra

This is possible, but perhaps the silliest idea in history... Why would you want this on a ROLEPLAY server?

Last edited by a moderator:

almarri60

ok how about u guys put support chat cuz if i am newbie to the server at less i can ask but if there is no support chat or anything we wont know anything

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
ok how about u guys put support chat cuz if i am newbie to the server at less i can ask but if there is no support chat or anything we wont know anything

There is this awesome command that goes /report, really helpful mate! :D

PayneJ

<b><span style="background: url(http://tinyurl.com
Donator
The thing about this is that most players are always in Los Santos. The reason our global chat is disabled is because of the spam and trolling that occurs in it which makes it difficult to roleplay.

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
Global chat shouldn't even exist imo to begin with, why take the time to make it more complex?

kazang

<b><span style="color:#800080;"t>MTA:RP VET</b><br
Donator
A newbie/new player chat that could be enable and disabled by the player could be useful for people to ask simple questions or get to know the community.

Well I think that a global chat may work to help new players. If not, perhaps a "help chat" in which the new players can join and ask any questions while having a RP plus, admin answer the question in this chat (which can be used for a discussion, kinda like a group chat and is successful in some servers [which have closed now though]).

Jokerr

Well I think that a global chat may work to help new players. If not, perhaps a "help chat" in which the new players can join and ask any questions while having a RP plus, admin answer the question in this chat (which can be used for a discussion, kinda like a group chat and is successful in some servers [which have closed now though]).

This sounds good, maybe like for players with >24 hours, and their questions can be answered by RP+ and admins.

Driga

<b><span style="color:#C41414;"t>Veteran</b><br />
Donator
The thing about this is that most players are always in Los Santos. The reason our global chat is disabled is because of the spam and trolling that occurs in it which makes it difficult to roleplay.

That ^

Vercetti

We don't need this in an RP server, There will be too much spam and trolling which makes it difficult to roleplay.

sUp5rET.png