Unbirth

[ch]]SC-100[/ch]

Plaintiff (list names):
Case Number (for clerk):

One.
The Plaintiff (the person, business, or public entity that is suing) is:

Name: Giovanni Waltmen
Phone: #499618
Street Address ( Waltmen Residence - Brian & Giovanni Waltmen's Humble Home, San Andreas Boulevard, Los Santos, 388341):
Mailing Address (if different): Waltmen Residence - Brian & Giovanni Waltmen's Humble Home

Two.

The Defendant (the person, business, or public entity being sued) is:
Name: Daniel Ford II
Phone: Im not a stalker.
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): Somewhere at Los Santos, I don't know, Im not a stalker.
Mailing Address (if different): Noooooo clue.

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $Looking for work place conpensation.

• [*=left]Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money?
    Suddently removal of 'Senior Sergeant' returning to 'Sergeant I' without explanation.

[*=left]When did this happen? (Date):
    14/04/2016.

• [*=left]If no specific date, give the time period: Date started: INSERT HERE Through: INSERT HERE
    [*=left]How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) INSERT HERE

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three.

** Demotion documents by Daniel Ford II, Senior Sergeant -> Sergeant I **
** Removal documents of removal Assistant Chief Training Bureau position, suddently. **

Five.
You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?

• [*=left][ PUT X ] Yes ---------- [ PUT X ] No

Six.
I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under San Andreas State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: 15/04/2016 Giovanni Waltmen Giovanni Waltmen

sUp5rET.png