Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor

GameMaster Return & Reform

Greetings,

In the past, GameMasters have been ran good, bad, and mediocre. However the past few times, have been not so great. GameMasters have obtained a reputation of a lower-class staff member, and no longer receive the amount of respect a normal staff member would (or should) be given. In the past, it has been very easy to obtain the rank of GameMaster simply because they were not granted many permissions, and or tasks; which had given them a simple and easy gateway to obtain the position.

Many people have raised the question of “Why would I be GM if it’s so hard when I can apply for Admin easily” - They are two different things, so let me explain..
If you want to help new players learn how to immerse into our community and world, then join the GameMaster team and give new players an amazing opportunity, or join the Admin Team and assist when players are breaking rules, or more heavy-weighted reports then join the Admin Team.

What are the tasks of GameMasters?
As stated above, we’re here to help new players immerse into our community. This includes:

• RP Schools, questions
  • Assistance in learning and understanding the community structure (such as staff ranks and tasks)
  • Educating players on the Servers Rules

With this reform, requirements for applying have been changed, and expectations are to be met.
Expectations as GM:

• Assist in RP schools when requested, or if you come across a player that can not roleplay.
  • Be associated in a minimum of 35 reports a month
  • Fill out a monthly summary of your tasks completed, and goals for the coming month

Information about applying:

• Take your time and answer each and every questions (Except questions that are exempt or do not apply to you)
  • Maintain a quality application as you fill it out, make sure to keep grammar and punctuation in mind
  • Remember: Quality over Quantity

Note:
These changes are not intended to discourage anyone to apply and try to become a GM. They have been put in place to make a better environment for both the staff, and players.

Thank you,
- Kdog549 (Ex-Head of GameMasters)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png