sUp5rET.png

Free Runescape Account w/ $

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
I know accounts usually sell for a bit, but i'm looking for a Runescape account with combat level 60+ and some usefull skills.
PM me if you have one.

Neptune

Donator
Donator
I've got a Runescape account combat level 98/103
Total level over 1600, woodcutting around 90 and many useful member skills.
Unfortunately I have forgot the password lol, so lemme find out and I can givvv u.

Majachie4

Donator
I've got a Runescape account combat level 98/103
Total level over 1600, woodcutting around 90 and many useful member skills.
Unfortunately I have forgot the password lol, so lemme find out and I can givvv u.

That'd be sick dude! Let me know

Neptune

Donator
Donator
Also you have access to the 5year+ member stuff, cuz I've made the account in 2007 that means its 7 years now, and after 5 years you can claim some special custom items

Majachie4

Donator
Also you have access to the 5year+ member stuff, cuz I've made the account in 2007 that means its 7 years now, and after 5 years you can claim some special custom items

Alright well try to find it for me babe

Neptune

Donator
Donator
Alright, so obviously Runescape developers are stupid or something.
I'm trying to recover my accounts password.
So I typed in the username, email they sent me a password reset email, then it redirected me to runescape.com etc to type in a new password I want, did it...
Then when Im going to login, I cant login cuz it says the info I entered is incorrect - so I went to the customer service and what I read is... Send us a ticket about your shit.
Then I clicked the link to send ticket... Then it said... Login in order to send us a ticket about (Can't Log in.)

Okay so how the fuck should I login if I cant login?????? Lol.

Majachie4

Donator
alright, so obviously runescape developers are stupid or something.
I'm trying to recover my accounts password.
So i typed in the username, email they sent me a password reset email, then it redirected me to runescape.com etc to type in a new password i want, did it...
Then when im going to login, i cant login cuz it says the info i entered is incorrect - so i went to the customer service and what i read is... Send us a ticket about your shit.
Then i clicked the link to send ticket... Then it said... Login in order to send us a ticket about (can't log in.)

okay so how the fuck should i login if i cant login?????? Lol.

loool

sUp5rET.png