sUp5rET.png

Forgot My Password

Alvin

I have had my information Remembered and when i recently went to login my password was unsaved. and i forgot my password.

I've tried to do a password recovery and i type my username in but only problem is. it says it sent it to my email and i don't have a email on the account. because i've registered using the REGISTER feature in-game. and it never asked for a email there.

My username is Pagina2014 and if anyway possible ... my email is socks.miller@techie.com

Please :) & Thanks

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
The best way possible right now is make a ticket with proof that the account is yours.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I have had my information Remembered and when i recently went to login my password was unsaved. and i forgot my password.

I've tried to do a password recovery and i type my username in but only problem is. it says it sent it to my email and i don't have a email on the account. because i've registered using the REGISTER feature in-game. and it never asked for a email there.

My username is Pagina2014 and if anyway possible ... my email is socks.miller@techie.com

Please :) & Thanks
Make a ticket and have the email added to your account

sUp5rET.png