sUp5rET.png

[Declined] Faction Request: [Legal] Gamestop®

CutiePie

Faction Name: Gamestop®.
Faction Type (Government/Legal/Illegal): Legal.
Faction Leader's Name: Scarlett Soskov.

Do you meet the 300 hour requirement?: I do.

Are you a member of the Roleplay+ Group?: No , But i wish to be.

Have you recently been jailed for any Non-RP? (Within the last Month): Never been jailed in my life.

Faction Rank List (1 = Highest rank, 15 = Lowest rank):
1) Founder.
2) Co-Founder.
3) District Manager.
4) Store Manager.
5) Lead Game Associate.
6) Senior Game Associate.
7) Game Associate.
8) Lead Sales Associate.
9) Senior Sales Associate.
10) Sales Associate.
11) Security.
12) Game Deliverer.
13) Website Designer.
14) Guard.
15) FRT/Suspended/Vacation

Current Faction Members (Name/Rank):
  • Scarlett Soskov / Founder.
  • Andrey Soskov / Co-Founder.
  • Stephen Moran / District Manager.
  • Filip Totio / Store Manager.
  • Dominic Dary / Lead Sales Associate.

Description of Faction (Minimum of 150 words):
zYFnMu7.png

Simply , GameStop Corporation is an American video game, consumer electronics, and wireless services retailer. The company is headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, United States and operates 6,457 retail stores throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe. The company's retail stores primarily operate under the GameStop, EB Games, and Micromania brands. In addition to retail stores, GameStop also owns Kongregate, a site for browser-based video games; and Game Informer, a video game magazine; Simply Mac, an Apple products reseller; and Spring Mobile, an AT&T wireless reseller. It also operates Aio Wireless, an AT&T brand pre-paid wireless retailer. S. Soskov is GameStop's chief executive officer (CEO).
Gamestop offers all the techie and gamer needs , From games to electronic devices to routers to headphones to controllers to consoles.
Gamestop has 2 outlets at the moment , One at Idlewood Gas Station , and one near the Santa Maria Beach on the west broadway.

Qualification to Join the Faction: You must have experience with Legal and Selling RP. We don't accept people with poor RP Standards.

Faction Rules:

IC Faction Rules
1) Respect the police. Do not provoke them. Getting yourself arrested imaturely may result in a demote/kick.
2) You should respect all our faction members and customers.
3) Dress nicely and be be good at all.
5) No recruiting/promoting/demoting till having a permission.
6) Faction vehicles are only limited to Deliverers, You can't drive them till you have a permission.
7) If you don't follow the faction rules , It will result in a demote.

OOC Faction Rules
1) By joining this faction, you are accepting to always legal'ly roleplay.
2) 3 days of inactivity will result in a suspension, 6 days of inactivity will result in a kick.
3) Poor RP standards can result in a kick if not improved upon.
4) Failure to follow regular OOC rules may result in a kick.
5) OOC disrespect to any other member of the faction may result in a kick or suspension.
6) If you're going inactive , Let a High Rank know about that.
If your faction is made, what would you need? (Example: Badges, Mapped HQ, Ect.): Badge with a red color, Hotline #883.

Screenshots of Roleplay: http://imgur.com/ClZN01H,HXs4UeO,Xi8FWKg,TFjDnPN,kTzwhQ1

JohnC

Donator
Donator
banner%20SA.png

Faction Request

Dear CutiePie,

I'm sorry to inform you that your faction request has been DENIED.

I don't see how much RP can come from this faction. Also, the screenshot (as in ONE screen shot..) wasn't enough proof to provide as RP. Its just you passively RPing with the NPC..

~JohnC
Super Administrator
Head of Unofficial Factions

sUp5rET.png