sUp5rET.png

[Declined] Faction Request: [Illegal] Verona Set Cripz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart130598

That. Weapons deals, Blackjack in the hotel area. Meeting with groups and discussing alliances and also having numerous in depth roleplays with the police. Also we've already have a CK that was orchestrated based on rp events. Its really easy to be negative in the forums and pick at minor events but what exactly is nonrp about riding in a lowrider saying your sets mottos?

Ohhh damn...Apply cold water with that burn :p No but for real, we do have good RP we have did alot in the past few days like Kyro has said.

Jakobsen

Donator
Donator
1-, i dont like how you own a 5 million dollar nightclub.. IRL a gang wouldnt own that. Looks more like a P2W faction to me, which we dont need any more of.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stuart130598

Also just because we are a gang doesn't mean that we can't have nice things, afterall we have made rather big gun deals with others throughout the time this faction post was created and we are NOT P2W, two days ago Kyro(Tyreese BuckShaw) CK'd himself due to him thinking it was a reasonable kill to do so. So you can't really say anything about us being P2W, we will CK our selfs if the kill seems legit and we DON'T own a 5 million nightclub. Please, if you are trying to say something please make it actually correct, thanks.

RetardoGrande

Donator
Donator
Roleplayed for some time with your members the other day. You guys seem alright to me!:) Can't wait to get more involved!

JohnC

Donator
Donator
banner%20SA.png

Faction Request

Dear Stuart98,

I am sorry to say that your faction request has been Denied due to faction inactivity

~JohnC
Head of Unofficial Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png