sUp5rET.png

[Declined] Faction Request: [Government] United States Marine Corps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Jenkins

I like it,but i think this will go inactive,BUT it may not because people like to drive Tanks and Hydra's,but be picky with the members,atleast one week of no jails would be acceptable,i don't need hydra's DMing my mansion's ;) +1

Jakobsen

Donator
Donator
Im gonna give ya' a 1+! But please take good care of this faction, it got alot of potential, so dont get it abused.

Kyro

Donator
Donator
They cant. Anyone attempting to rob is. Is permitted to be shot on sight and thats a ck. its legal because its deemed an act of treason and Is defense of government property

See its starting already. lol. The main fact of the matter is thats its illegal to have troops on the ground in the city even if they are aiding the police. Citizens wouldnt stand for it because its unconstitutional and this is a server based off American law. I ran the Air Force faction a while back and it was pretty much sitting on base producing sorties all day. Some of us loved it some of the others didnt. The reality of the military is that its boring and dull and NOONE will want to roleplay that eventually. so -1 from me

Tilty

I'm neutral on this.
The idea of such faction will bring a whole new level of RP to the server. Military RP is something that I would find enjoyable. However, what jobs would they have to do?
With there being 3 different PD Factions at the moment, each of them having a SWAT Division, I can't see anything (Other than a terrorist attack, which I've never seen), for the faction to do. Anything "war" like would just lead to a deathmatch party.
But I'm excited to see where it goes IF it is run properly.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
*Abuse* *Abuse* *Abuse*. No, but for real I don't know what to say. In my year of being here... I have only seen/heard about one act of terrorism. If y'all gonna sit around at a table all day telling stories... What's the point? I am sorry, but -1 from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png