Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
COLOR="#FF0000"]Faction Name:[/COLOR] United States Marine Corps
Faction Type (Government/Legal/Illegal): Government
Faction Leader's Name: Rarekirby

Do you meet the 300 hour requirement?: yes im at 400hrs

Are you a member of the Roleplay+ Group?: No

Have you recently been jailed for any Non-RP? (Within the last Month): Yes due to a run in with the constintinos i got angry and i ended up getting jailed and warned

Faction Rank List (1 = Highest rank, 15 = Lowest rank):

1) Major
2) Captain
3) First LT
4) Second LT
5) Sergeant major
6) Master Gunnery Sergeant
7) First Sergenat
8)Master Sergeant
9) Gunnery Sergeant
10) Staff Sergeant
11) Sergeant
12) Corporal
13) Lance Corporal
14) Private First Class
15) Private
16) Recruit

Current Faction Members (Name/Rank):
  • person 1[(me) Rarekirby Major (Commanding Officer)
  • person 2[Bunny Captain (Executive Officer)
  • person 3[Darren Sergeant Major (Sergeant Major)
  • person 4 [Penguin Second LT (Naval Forces Commander)

Description of Faction (Minimum of 150 words): The United States Marine Corps is a branch of the united states military. The reason for this faction is to provide realistic military role play and to aid the los Santos police department with Terrorist activity and plane hijacking. we will do regular traning drills in the Los venturas area where our Base is located. i will hold all members to a high standard of role play. this faction can only survive with amazing role players and thats why i have a team of admins former admins and game masters. Im taking great care to make sure this faction will be ran properly.

Qualification to Join the Faction: P you must have at least 150 hours across all characters you must pass a RP test you must of not been jailed for non rp or Dm in the last month and if admins advise to me against your eligibility to join the faction you will not be able to join you must have a basic knowlage of the militarty and must pass our IC Boot camp (Basicly a test of how well you rp and to teach military R

Faction Rules:

IC Faction Rules http://www.ucmj.us/ (the Laws of the united states Military) any violations of this will result in a court Martial ( Military Arrest and trial) and additional rules will be added theres ALOT of rules

OOC Faction Rules
1. Any player Caught DMing even if its on another alt will be immediately kicked from the faction
2. any abuse of faction vehicles will result in a kick and a ban from the faction and any punishments the server administration desires
3. any refusal to role play will not be tolerated and will give you an infraction in the faction.
4. any MG PG DM NON RP CHEATS HACKS INSULTS to Administration Jails will result in a faction kick this faction is respectful.
5. Do not abuse /gov
6. Behave
7. Roleplay Properly.
8. dont be an asshole to others.
9. respect the HC

If your faction is made, what would you need? (Example: Badges, Mapped HQ, Ect.): Overload already knows but Mapped HQ would be Great

Screenshots of Roleplay: NA Cant realy show military Roleplay without a faction but i have a strong HC/members composed of GM's Admins Penguin Bunny Enzo Darren Buckeyedsb.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
No.

Reason: The faction itself is the problem; regardless of what the reasons for it are. It's a military faction, main purpose being to, at a very basic level, kill legally. The most popular argument will be that it's simply there for roleplay purposes, that they will never engage in any military operations or anything of the like. With that said, I can guarantee at some point, after a month or two, they will do something. Weather it be going into a 'riot' with military weapons and acting as cops or some terrorist event, it's both illegal and bound to create serious problems.

What many people don't know, especially non-Americans, is that a little thing called the Posse Comitatus Act exists. This act forbids, under Federal law, the use of Federal troops in domestic lands to carry out laws, justice or anything thereof besides the defense of the nation against a foreign adversary. While I know this game is only meant to simulate real life, this act itself can bear some resemblance to the game... There's a reason we don't want heavily armed and armored troops on our porch.

Beatty

Donator
Pros:

• Realistic military faction which can provide a unique roleplay experience for those involved and for those whom interact with the faction.
  • Ability, even though illegal, to provide a roleplay way to prevent the escaping, evasion or otherwise illegal acts of criminals and/or wanted men/women via air.
  • I assume it will be donated for, so money for the server.

Cons:

• A heavily armed faction which, over time, may see less and less oversight and may eventually, if not suddenly, enter or ruin a roleplay situation with the ideals of the military.
  • General nuisance to the staff when requesting special events in order to entertain themselves.
    • Keep in mind the intent of this faction is for military roleplay aside from combat (or so it says).
  • Possibility to be heavily abused and/or mistreated.
    • Entering any event with lethal if not warnings of lethal actions.
    • Entering any law enforcement jurisdiction with the intent of assisting.
  • Acting like a Law Enforcement faction.
    • Happens with every security faction, it's impossibility not to happen with at least a minority of the faction (especially since they're considered government).

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
Beaty. Thats Not What The faction is about. its just about simulating the military No Riot's No law breaking. its just meant for people to Rp as if they where in the military. i cant join the military due to my ADHD. this is honestly the closest i can get i just want to have fun with friends and sit around a table ig and talk about war stories. and do traning Drills. thats all. were not out to be a PD were not out to kill anyone. were just out to have fun and have fun RP

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
Were only going to act if the administration says so. the reason why i want admins in the faction is for the reason of overseeing the faction. anyone who violates the rules will be kicked.

Bunny

I feel that Beatty does have every point.
But, I feel like if this faction is ran by the correct people, it can actually go well.
Also, maybe let's just give it a try and see if it goes far, obvisouly were not going to respond to code twos and shit, just when things go out of control. Maybe this might raise terrorist RP or illegal RP more. Who knows? But we never know untill things are done, so I feel that it would be nice to just try this out and see if it goes well and if not, Beatty, I will personally come up to you and let you shut us down if we do something wrong and I can admit it.

+1

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
A heavily armed faction which, over time, may see less and less oversight and may eventually, if not suddenly, enter or ruin a roleplay situation with the ideals of the military.

Illegal factions will probably try to rob you guys 24/7 for the guns even if they can't get it... But i dun noe. I wanna see everyone else's reasons before giving my vote.

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
Im taking great care in who i let me help this faction. Thats why i have bunny darren penguin on my team they are reputable. And they know the server rules and how to rp

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
Illegal factions will probably try to rob you guys 24/7 for the guns even if they can't get it... But i dun noe. I wanna see everyone else's reasons before giving my vote.

They cant. Anyone attempting to rob is. Is permitted to be shot on sight and thats a ck. its legal because its deemed an act of treason and Is defense of government property

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
They cant. Anyone attempting to rob is. Is permitted to be shot on sight and thats a ck. its legal because its deemed an act of treason and Is defense of government property

Well to be honest. This faction will probably be used for terrorist attacks which are really rare. Inactivity will strike this faction since it won't get much action. But if you manage to convince me I'll give you a +1 But for now, I'm neutral.

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
Well to be honest. This faction will probably be used for terrorist attacks which are really rare. Inactivity will strike this faction since it won't get much action. But if you manage to convince me I'll give you a +1 But for now, I'm neutral.
marines the few the proud, we are looking for a few good men. Im not looking to have half the server im looking for good players who are interested in rp. The training drills are basicly us practice fighting with hydras and other vehicles. Its to keep people entertained without affecting the rest of the server only leaders can even start the vehicles.

BrastaSauce

Donator
Donator
Hell, +1.

While I do thing that there will not be much RP happening with this faction, when it does, it will make for a great time. If it's run by the right people and not corrupt (unlike most PD's now a days) it can stay in order and work well. It will allow for a bigger scale of illegal RP since it seems like the only thing that happens now with illegal RP is robbing, killing, and the occasional threat that they never go through with.

Best of luck kirby :D

Edit: Sorry for any errors, I'm on mobile.

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
Hell, +1.

While I do thing that there will not be much RP happening with this faction, when it does, it will make for a great time. If it's run by the right people and not corrupt (unlike most PD's now a days) it can stay in order and work well. It will allow for a bigger scale of illegal RP since it seems like the only thing that happens now with illegal RP is robbing, killing, and the occasional threat that they never go through with.

Best of luck kirby :D

Edit: Sorry for any errors, I'm on mobile.

Akirohana

I'll give my +1 to this.

There's alot of cons on this, but Im pretty sure you guys can work on doing something to prevent those. Beatty almost said all the cons for this faction so just think of ways to prevent those and you have yourself a good running faction. There's alot to do than just stop terrorism. Im not an american citizen but Im pretty sure the military does more time in training than in actual combat, which will be used when an RP like that comes in place.

M

Maku1

There's alot of cons on this, but Im pretty sure you guys can work on doing something to prevent those. Beatty almost said all the cons for this faction so just think of ways to prevent those and you have yourself a good running faction. There's alot to do than just stop terrorism. Im not an american citizen but Im pretty sure the military does more time in training than in actual combat, which will be used when an RP like that comes in place.

+1

Stick

I don't think you guys will roll out much. I actually think.. you will be be used at all.
You will just do trainings all day, and simply stand in the HQ.

But i'm not a partypooper and i'll +1 it.

Do realise: If you guys get inactive i'll say "HAH TOLD YOU SO".

Just so you know,

good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png