Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordannn

MTA:RP Is My Life
Donator
Faction Name: US Army Reserves
Faction Type (Government/Legal/Illegal):Gocernment
Faction Leader's Name: Curtis McReary

Do you meet the 300 hour requirement?: Not yet, but by the time the whole process is gone through I should be in the 400's. If not, I am willing to donate to the server.

Are you a member of the Roleplay+ Group?:Nope, not yet. I hope I will be though.

Have you recently been jailed for any Non-RP? (Within the last Month):Nope, I have never ever been jailed before.

Faction Rank List (1 = Highest rank, 15 = Lowest rank):
1) Commissioner
2) Deputy Commissioner
3) Division Commander
4) Deputy Division Commander
5) General
6) Major General
7) Major
8) Captain
9) lieutenant
10) Sergeant Major
11) Staff Sergeant
12) Sergeant
13) Corporal
14) Lance Corporal
15) Private

Current Faction Members (Name/Rank):
  • [Curtis Mcreary/Comissioner*]person 1[*N/A]person 2[*N/A]person 3[*N/A]person 4[*N/A]person 5

Description of Faction (Minimum of 150 words): US Army Reserves was set up in June 2014 by Curtis McReary, his father was a Major in the US Marine Core and died in 1989 when I was just three years old. The US Army Reserves is for people who have a main job, but still have time to train for if they are needed. Me and my staff will provide them with top notch training and master their weapon, survival and combat skills to ensure their own safety, and everybody else's. the US Army Reserves is split into 7 divisions (Air, water, land, mechanical engineers, medical, police, and infantry) all 7 of these will be run by two people (Division Commander and Deputy Division Commander) These two people must know the training inside and out to ensure the division members are fully trained to the best possible standard. Our base is set out at San Ferio, in the desert. We have a large base suitable for storing aircraft, vehicles and training soldiers. US Army Reserves aim to assist the US Marine Corps in their line of duty and hope to have a good relationship between them both.

Qualification to Join the Faction:US Diploma or similar

Faction Rules:

IC Faction Rules
1. Anybody found getting into trouble with the law will face disciplinary action according/relevant to your offence.
2. Taking weapons home/away from base without any reason and/or permission from The Deputy Commissioner+ will result in immediate suspension/discharge.
3. Respect everybody. Remember, we are all family, not enemy.
4. DO NOT provoke anybody without valid reason. This includes civilians/government.
5. Anybody caught leaking confidential information will be subject to life in prison.
6. Anybody caught tampering/interfering with any operational equipment/data will be subject to disciplinary action.
7. Any member allowing a civilian into our base without reason will be subject to suspension. This will improve security, and stop top secret information from being leaked.

OOC Faction Rules
1. Anybody abusing /duty will be immediately removed from the faction.
2. Excessive admin history will result in demotion/suspension/discharge from the faction.
3. No OOC insulting.
4. Follow all server rules.
5. If somebody is harassing you, don't DM them or similar. REPORT TO AN ADMIN.
6. Inactivity in the faction will result in the following:
A: 3 days inactivity = Suspension.
B: 5 days inactivity = Suspension/demotion
C: 7 days inactivity = Discharge from the faction.
However, with a valid reason you are entitled to inactivity. IF you become inactive without reason/fail to provide one, you will be instantly suspended/demoted.
7. Stay active on the US Army Reserves Website.
8. ROLEPLAY EVERYTHING (The main rule)

If your faction is made, what would you need? (Example: Badges, Mapped HQ, Ect.): I would need badges made, which faction leaders can make easily, a mapped HQ containing a shooting range, training area (water, land, buildings) I would also need /duty making (they will vary upon rank/division) Some vehicles with lights/ sirens (Military Police and maybe a few others) A scripted gate allowing military personnel to enter/exit a range of military vehicles, a website (USAR.mtarp.co) Maybe some starting money, but it is a government faction so most likely will be provided.

Screenshots of Roleplay:I haven't got any screenshots yet. But I am happy to take a few once I get things sorted. But I hope I don't get duckies as I don't havy any right now as I am applying via my iPad and not my PC.

Also ((I am Danny Johnson from LSPD and Albert Shadows from LSES, so some of you may know I can Roleplay to a good level, however I am still happy to take some screenshots of my Roleplay to prove it))

Many thanks and hope I get accepted, Jordannn

JohnC

Donator
Donator
Re: Faction Request [Government Faction] United Stares Army Reserves

banner%20SA.png

Faction Request

Dear Jordannn,

I am sorry to say that your faction request has been Denied. The new update no longer allows Government factions to apply. Feel free to make a request for a Legal or Illegal faction. If you still want to pursue this faction request, please contact a head admin to get this approved.

~JohnC
Head of Unofficial Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png