sUp5rET.png

Faction Limits[Update 01/28/2013]

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Recently, We have decided to implement Faction Limits, in order to not only keep our factions active with the most active players, but also prevent every member of the server from leaning toward one side rather than the other (Unfair advantages)

Here are the new limits set in place as of Monday 11/26/2012 (UK 26/11/2012)
  • ALL Factions must have at least 5 Members, at all times, Or will be considered inactive.
  • Police Factions may have no more than 30 members.
  • Gang/Mafia factions may have no more than 30 members.
  • There is currently no limit for Legal Factions (Hex, Etc)
  • You are allowed One character per faction, You may not put Multiple characters on the same account in to one faction. (For example, PD members may NOT put an Alt in to PD in order to be SWAT or detective, They must use their main faction character)
  • There is no limit to how many factions one account can be in.
    [*] added on 01/28/2013 (UK 28/01/2013) Goverment factions may have no more than 45 faction vehicles
    [*] added on 01/28/2013 (UK 28/01/2013) Legal & Illegal factions may have no more than 35 faction vehicles

Faction Leaders will have until Monday to fix their member count, On Monday if any faction is under or over the limits, Proper action will be taken on the factions.
Stay tuned to the forums, If any changes are made to this in the future, This section of the forum will be the first place to find out!

Thanks
Server Management

Last edited by a moderator:

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
Wait. I have an excuse.. my faction JUST started. I'm still waiting for my forum request to be done and some scripts to be finished.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Wait. I have an excuse.. my faction JUST started. I'm still waiting for my forum request to be done and some scripts to be finished.
Of Course the new ones can have an exception, but it shouldn't be TOO hard to get members :p. Tons of players wanting to join factions.

sUp5rET.png