sUp5rET.png

Events

Bartiex

Hey there, so as we know, yesterday Obama arrived at Ls Ig.. and everybody was involved, and had fun in the Rp.. so i'm thinking... how about we do one big even like this every month? We saw yesterday a admin made a message appear in the chat saying pm id 30 for good event ideas, and we got an event. Now if we do this every month, we will get a player increase on the server, and I THINK make the server even more unique, post your opinions below! :)

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Hey Bartiex,

I was the Adminstrator in charge of that event. We usually do have events at a monthly basis when we reached atleast 40-50 players. It's only lately that we've managed to achieve that goal which is why we did an event. The event team is ran by ALL the admins so we could easily have nice events. Thanks for your feedback.

I was ID 30 :D

Erron

Well it would be nice if the server's crminals could kidnapp the President and the PD could organise an operation in order to save him.Anyways,it would be nice if we organise an event every month.

Bartiex

Yeah I know it was you who was Id 30 Heh' :) Well then C'MON GUYS! LETS GET THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE UP ON THE SERVER! LETS GET SOME EVENTS GOIN! ;)

sUp5rET.png