sUp5rET.png

Enter Default

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
[ch]CIV-100[/ch]

An application for Default is used by the Plaintiff in a case which the Defendant has failed to respond. The Plaintiff will automatically win a case if an Application for Default is petitioned, but only if the Defendant has failed to respond within five(5) days after a summons has been submitted.

The court will not automatically conduct a Default, the Plaintiff must petition for one.

Application for Default

[ch]CIV-100[/ch]

Attorney or Party Without an Attorney:
Telephone Num.:
E-Mail(Optional):
Attorney For:

SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS, COUNTY OF ENTER COUNTY NAME
Street Address:
Mailing Address:
City and Zip Code:

Plaintiff:
Defendant:

REQUEST FOR (Application) [] Entry of Default [] Clerk's Judgement [] Court Judgement

One.
On (date):
By (name):
Enter default of the defendant (names):
[ ] I request a court judgement under Code of Civil Procedure sections 585(b), 585(c), 989, etc.. against defendant (names): list names here if applicable

Two.
Demand of Complaint: Amount: $-
Statement of Damages: Amount: $-
Costs: Amount: $-
Attorney Fee's Amount: $-
TOTAL: $-

Three.
Declaration of Mailing
[ ] Not mailed to the following defendants, whose addresses are unknown to plaintiff or plaintiff's attorney (names):
[ ] Mailed first-class, postage prepaid, in a sealed en****pe addressed to each defendant's attorney of records or, if none, to each defendant's last known address as follows:
  • Mailed on (date):
    To (specify names and addresses shown on the en****pe(s):

PHP:
[B][ch]CIV-100[/ch]

[U]Attorney or Party Without an Attorney:[/U]
[U]Telephone Num.:[/U]
[U]E-Mail(Optional):[/U]
[U]Attorney For:[/U]

[FONT=monospace][COLOR=#007700][SIZE=4][B]SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS, COUNTY OF[/B][/SIZE] [U]ENTER COUNTY NAME[/U][/color][/font]
[U]Street Address:[/U]
[U]Mailing Address:[/U]
[U]City and Zip Code:[/U]

[U]Plaintiff:[/U]
[U]Defendant:[/U]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=#007700][B]REQUEST FOR (Application)[/B][/SIZE] [] Entry of Default [] Clerk's Judgement [] Court Judgement[/color]

[SIZE=4][B]One.[/B][/SIZE]
[U]On (date):[/U]
[U]By (name):[/U]
[U]Enter default of the defendant (names):[/U]
[ ] [I]I request a court judgement under Code of Civil Procedure sections 585(b), 585(c), 989, etc.. against defendant (names):[/I] [U]list names here if applicable[/U]

[SIZE=4][B]Two.[/B][/SIZE]
[U]Demand of Complaint:[/U] [B]Amount:[/B] $-
[U]Statement of Damages:[/U] [B]Amount:[/B] $- 
[U]Costs:[/U] [B]Amount:[/B] $-
[U]Attorney Fee's[/U] [B]Amount:[/B] $-
[U]TOTAL:[/U] $-

[SIZE=4][B]Three.[/B][/SIZE]
Declaration of Mailing
[ ] [U]Not mailed[/U] to the following defendants, whose addresses are unknown to plaintiff or plaintiff's attorney (names):
[ ] [U]Mailed[/U] first-class, postage prepaid, in a sealed en****pe addressed to each defendant's attorney of records or, if none, to each defendant's last known address as follows:[LIST][*][u]Mailed on (date):
[U]To (specify names and addresses shown on the en****pe(s):[/U][/LIST]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png