sUp5rET.png

[Declined] El Corona Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

lj148

The main reason for me starting this faction is that MTA:RP is awful for illegal RP and as some of you have mentioned, the three law factions "rule" the server.

Please note that this thread is temporarily a placeholder. The thread and unofficial faction are currently under development.

If you are interested in some Mexican gang RP, please either comment on this thread or send me a forum PM -while- the faction is under development.

In addition, if you feel that you could contribute to the thread, be it raw text or GFX, also send me a PM or comment.

I hope that this prospect encourages some of you to try out the faction, as I think this would be a great addition to the server.

Thank you, and please be patient while this thread and the faction itself are under development.

JohnC

Donator
Donator
banner%20SA.png

Faction Request

Dear lj148,

I am sorry to say that your faction request has been Denied due not posting in the correct area, and not following the application process.

The Appropriate Sub-forum to post in
NWGlebX.png

Please read over the Application & Rules before posting : http://www.forums.mtarp.co/showthread.php?9233-How-to-Request-a-Faction-Application-amp-Rules

~John "JohnC" Lancaster
Lead Administrator
Head of Unofficial Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png