sUp5rET.png

Early June Faction Update

Eureka!

banner%20SA.png

Early June - Faction Update

With the new Month comes a lot of changes for the Factions of the server. A lot of these are going to be informative changes and will also cover the promotions/demotions of the Factions for this Update. As always, changes are subject to change in the first couple days of this thread being posted - but we like to keep you informed!
San Andreas State Police (AkA County Sheriffs Department) -> Unofficial (Merged with State Police Department)
The Leone Family -> Unofficial (Inactivity)
Cab Paris Taxi Service -> Unofficial (Inactivity)
It is unfortunate in this update that no Promotions occurred, but I hope people keep themselves motivated and committed and just keep trying! Updates will become more frequent so good luck!

Along with this announcement comes the more formal confirmation for all that I am now the new Head of Factions. The Faction Review Team will be closely assessed over the coming few days so I can decide how efficient the team is. We also anticipate a lot of changes for a select few factions in the coming days as well - keep your eyes peeled!

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
I have offered to take over the position of Hex CEO again but the offer is only open until June 12.

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
The decision has come to a conclusion. Right at this point if you want to get in a faction with me join SPD. I need people in CID

sUp5rET.png