sUp5rET.png

Drugs

NRKswishy

Hey there I'm still sort of new to the server working out the new system and what not.

Hows the drug system work on this? And where/how do I buy drugs or get a mass of them for dealing etc?

Chase

Big D gives stuff to "groups" (gangs, magias, ect) then those people sell to you I guess?

NRKswishy

I think Big D. only sells weapons iirc. at least his forum topic only shows guns, not drugs

Yeah I noticed that that's why I was wondering if there was like an ingame vendor like they do on some other server, or is there like an application that can be filled out on the forum for a certain ammount to be handed out then distributed within game, but RP the admins handing them over from the docks or something.

Kamikazie

Yeah there are gun and drug NPCs that teleport all around SA selling them, I heard they have 20 spawns. Maybe more!

Kenpachi7

Donator
Donator
The drug system on here is pretty fucked, the drug npcs, which I'm not even sure exist, are now supposed to sell items to let you craft drugs, and then the effects of the drugs are WAYYYYYY off and only like 10 seconds- 2 minutes

sUp5rET.png