sUp5rET.png

Driving, License plates and Owning Houses.

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
So as playing in the server for almost months now, i seem to notice that the flaws in some players in thinking what they can do and think its "OK" to do so here to refresh some of your guys mind.

Driving: This is a roleplay server, not a international raceway, It's considered NON RP! if you get in your car and just slam 200kmh (Speed modded) or at very high speeds and blowing various BZR's in your car on city roads, obey the the speed limit! Not everyone in this server is a race demon in this game drive normal for once like a normal human being would in real life and stop hitting speed cams like crazy. If you choose not to do this then this is a jailable offense as of non-rp driving. (Remember this is your choice to follow or see consequences)

License Plates: Many of cars i have seen have license plate of something that is non roleplay (Ex: FLSPD, Yourmom, LSPD (Non-lspd faction cars that are owned by non-lspd members), ******). That is clearly unacceptable and if something like that comes to the eye of a admin, your plates will be changed and you will get a verbal warning not to do it again. DMV would never give you those kinda of license plates so you need to think before you do. Common sense!

Owning Houses: I understand owning houses is ok, but one thing that is really making it unfair for a player is when someone own a whole housing area in one community(one place). That is completely unfair to other player that want to buy that house and save up his money to buy only to see one player owns the whole housing place(Ex: All the mansions owned by one person in richmond). Some people wanna buy decent places.

If we find any issues in game matching one of the above, we WILL correct it, and you WILL NOT be refunded.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
We need more of this ONLY LSPD Is legaly able to have LSPD Car Plates. 90% of my Logs are speeding logs. its annoying.

Deli

Maybe raises the prices of the car plates? Because of the money system here it should be maybe like twenty thousand..

Fallen

Donator
Donator
Lol it's possible for a DMV to give a license plate saying "Yourmom" most likely. I remember I saw a license plate that said "69 TO GO."

pickens

Excuse me about the housing complexs and areas and stuff, I know people who do that stuff and buy a shit ton of houses its called slum lords, they buy the houses out, bull dozz them and set up apartments so yah it is RP, so what if they cant afford it, some people can afford houses IRL, thats why we have homeless people.

strawberryhero

<b><span style="color:#007AA3">Alvin Drako</span><
Donator
A simple and easy way to easily stay under the speed limits is using our Cruise Control command.
Simply type /cc in the chat while driving.

You can also bind the key by writing the following in your chat:

'/bind [KEY] cc'

or in your console (F8):

'bind [KEY] cc'

Example: /bind z cc.

Sinavia

Donator
Donator
A simple and easy way to easily stay under the speed limits is using our Cruise Control command.
Simply type /cc in the chat while driving.

You can also bind the key by writing the following in your chat:

'/bind [KEY] cc'

or in your console (F8):

'bind [KEY] cc'

Example: /bind z cc.

I had to do /bind C down cc

Smrize

About the licenses plates... It can be considered if only admins can make the licenses plates. No non-rp plates anymore then.

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
About the licenses plates... It can be considered if only admins can make the licenses plates. No non-rp plates anymore then.

We wanna give players the options in creating their custom plates, they just need to think about what they type into the GUI.

Driving: This is a roleplay server, not a international raceway, It's considered NON RP! if you get in your car and just slam 200kmh (Speed modded) or at very high speeds and blowing various BZR's in your car on city roads, obey the the speed limit! Not everyone in this server is a race demon in this game drive normal for once like a normal human being would in real life and stop hitting speed cams like crazy. If you choose not to do this then this is a jailable offense as of non-rp driving. (Remember this is your choice to follow or see consequences)

LOL no one ever follows this one. People shall know since driving rules around the world are almost the same and all. I mean speeding a little is fine but overtaking emergency vehicles, No.

Edit: Oh and we are pretty lucky not to have traffic lights in every intersection like in the regular GTA SA game or other servers.

Chase

Oh and we are pretty lucky not to have traffic lights in every intersection like in the regular GTA SA game or other servers.

That's because simply we aren't going to be able to keep them in sync, and they're boring.

Instead, at every intersection you should automatically be self aware of your surroundings. If not, you get into accidents. Even if there are only 30 people on and the street you're on isn't one usually used, that's when it happens. You crash.

Leonie

LOL no one ever follows this one. People shall know since driving rules around the world are almost the same and all. I mean speeding a little is fine but overtaking emergency vehicles, No.

Edit: Oh and we are pretty lucky not to have traffic lights in every intersection like in the regular GTA SA game or other servers.

Erm, like anyone stops for traffic lights anyway, most people don't even notice them.

Antwan

That's because simply we aren't going to be able to keep them in sync, and they're boring.

Instead, at every intersection you should automatically be self aware of your surroundings. If not, you get into accidents. Even if there are only 30 people on and the street you're on isn't one usually used, that's when it happens. You crash.

Actually, according to MTA update notes, all traffics lights are sync'd now, so it would be possible. But I also disagree to implementing them, as no one will follow them anyways. And As you said, as long as you are self aware and stop at intersections, you should be fine, or face the possible consequences.

sUp5rET.png