First Name:
Drake
Last Name:
Miller
Date of birth:
Ethnicity:
White
Address:
Living with my Family, Down Town Los Santos.
Phonenumber:
480-892
Describe yourself in a few sentences:
I am a hard working American man, I am 34 years old, I am 104 kg and 200 cm.
Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics?
Yes I have been in Las Venturas Towing Co.
What are your strenghts and weaknesses?
I know a lot about Towing and mechanichs so I can do my job really good If you gave chance to me to do it, I am well built so nothing will happen to me you don't need to worry about my health. I am poor I need money to take care of my sister and my mother
What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [x ] Driver [x] Seasonal Position: Making a seasonal spot
Why should you be hired?
You need to hire me because I know a lot because I used to work for LV Towing Co. and I missed my old job It's been a while that not working for a Towing company.
Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list:
Nope not at all.
Do you accept a criminal history check?:
Yes I do.

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature:
Drake Miller.

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY):

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? GMT+4
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server?
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason?

Yes I got jailed couple of times but It's been like 2 years so only jail no warning or ban.

PayneJ

<b><span style="background: url(http://tinyurl.com
Donator
8GbpNVQ.png

Hello. We're sorry to inform you that your application has been Denied.
Feel free to apply for Hex Tow 'n Go after a period of one (1) month.

Sincerely, Brandon Bruzzez
Training Department I
Hex Tow 'n Go

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png