Not open for further replies.

yolong

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[x] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
The drain water near igs has the sound effect like sea tide, and it can be heard far away from the drain, ok i call it drain, i can even hear that in bus stop. So from my point of view we need sound like a stream or creek, and it can only be heard within 10 meters.
Advantages/Benefits
This will help players rp more.

Disadvantages
If any
Nope i think.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[x] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

Additional information: No

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
I suggest removing that water, its a perfect place for illegal rpers. great for racing, great for murdering people, and other possibilities. Just make a IC traffic rule saying you are trespassing while in the drains.

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
I suggest removing that water, its a perfect place for illegal rpers. great for racing, great for murdering people, and other possibilities. Just make a IC traffic rule saying you are trespassing while in the drains.
Yeuh, before water was there I used the drains more than the roads bc I was always wanted lol

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
But what about us fishers!? Ey! tryin' to taker' jerbs!?

DEY TERKER JERBS

[video=youtube;rUTnNKhF-EU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUTnNKhF-EU[/video]

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
That sound won't be removed as it simply can't, in a way that the seaside will be heard like that as well and THEN it'll be unrealistic. However, removing it is a possibility, so change your suggestion to that.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
That sound won't be removed as it simply can't, in a way that the seaside will be heard like that as well and THEN it'll be unrealistic. However, removing it is a possibility, so change your suggestion to that.

Can you make a poll for voting whether to remove the water or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png