sUp5rET.png

Donation Perks Changes

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend

Donation Perks Changes

Notice: After a discussion with upper administration we decided to update some donation perks. Before you start complaining and crying about how expensive they've been made to, please consider this: We have bundles you can donate for which give you enormous amount of vPoints (Fall bundle now, Christmas bundle later...), we have the new Happy Hour on paydays, and a lot of other things we didn't have before. This was changed to simply make it a bit harder to become rich and get all the best stuff in a week.

New donation perk
  • Administrator can now manually make a gate for you (in other words, no need for mapping the gate) for only 5 vPoints.

Updates
  • Donator Chat -> Lowered duration from 45 days to 31 days
  • No Property Taxes -> Lowered duration from 21 days to 14 days
  • No Vehicle Taxes -> Lowered duration from 21 days to 14 days
  • No Income Tax -> Lowered duration from 21 days to 14 days
  • Keep your Tan Nametag -> Lowered duration from 60 days to 31 days
  • Automatic SpeedMod(25 power, 200 speed) -> Cost higher from 20 vPoints to 50 vPoints
  • Toggle your PM's -> Cost higher from 1 vPoint to 2 vPoints
  • Add Tint to your current Vehicle -> Cost higher from 1 vPoint 2 vPoints

Kind regards,
-MTA:RP Upper Administration.

Last edited by a moderator:

DrJoseEvil

Donator
The PM one shouldn't have changed. If people are getting spammed/harrassed over PM it should be cheaper, or maybe even free.

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
Why would you do that to the speed mod :c

Because they made a sudden decision to change it thinking it would help the economy - but it really just makes it worse.

In doing this, Administration is obviously going to force a raise in the IG price of a speedmod, probably doubling it.
Obviously they want it to be harder for new players to get speedmods.. But they don't realise that they just gave the statwhores (myself included) way more power.

Thanks for doubling my net worth, Luka. ILY <3

Luka

Because they made a sudden decision to change it thinking it would help the economy - but it really just makes it worse.

In doing this, Administration is obviously going to force a raise in the IG price of a speedmod, probably doubling it.
Obviously they want it to be harder for new players to get speedmods.. But they don't realise that they just gave the statwhores (myself included) way more power.

Thanks for doubling my net worth, Luka. ILY <3

This wasn't intentional for the stat-whores in the first place, it's made for newbies to work harder and appreciate city hall jobs and factions more.

sUp5rET.png