sUp5rET.png

Does MTA:RP support CLEO mods?

Vanilla Bean

I was curious as to finding out if MTA:RP supports the use of CLEO mods. I wanted to use the CLEO mod that fixes streaming memory, considering I am a heavy modder and require CLEO's memory fix to be able to play with my modification that cause disappearing textures when using the .ASI memfix.

Can someone verify this for me?

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
That's odd because earlier today I seen someone get banned because the anti-cheat system detected a CLEO mod.

They all work differently, but the kind of mod you're wanting wouldn't work with MTA. I can download a cheat and disguise it as a vehicle mod with some clever scripting, but in the end the system would detect me and auto-ban me like the guy you just mentioned. Fusionz will read this eventually and can correct me if I'm wrong on any of this, my knowledge is rather sketchy on the subject.

Fusionz

Donator
Donator
I was curious as to finding out if MTA:RP supports the use of CLEO mods. I wanted to use the CLEO mod that fixes streaming memory, considering I am a heavy modder and require CLEO's memory fix to be able to play with my modification that cause disappearing textures when using the .ASI memfix.

Can someone verify this for me?

Maybe late, but better late then never right?

You're not the first one with that issue, a lot of people tried using that fix on MTA but MTA doesn't support any client sided scripts.
So people complained about having that issue and not able to fix it on MTA so after a while the "MTA team" decided to implement a similar system in to MTA itself.

It's located at your game settings.

Main Menu -> Advanced -> Streaming Memory; set it to max.
That should fix it.

sUp5rET.png