One.
Name of Accused: Johnny Villa
Address: Gas Monkey Garage, Green st. Glen Park

Two.
The People are proceeding:
[ ] By indictment
[ ] Summarily

Three.
Charges against the defendant: Possesion of illegal firearm. There is no evidence, I was restrained by someone who wasnt a police officer, there were no weapons present on me, i did nothing wrong.

Four.
Date Complaint Filed: 4/16/2016
FOR COURT CLERK:

YOU MUST APPEAR FOR A COURT ARRAIGNMENT OR HEARING FOR A NEGOTIATED AGREEMENT ON:

Date:
Where:
Judge:

You MUST appear for court arraignment on the above charge(s) unless you and your attorney sign and file a waiver of arraignment form. You CANNOT waive court arraignment if a negotiated agreement was reached with the District Attorney at your preliminary hearing.
You MUST appear on the above date for the negotiated agreement to be accepted by the Court. Failure to appear for court arraignment/negotiated agreement will result in forfeiture of your bond, and you will be placed in jail.
You MUST notify the Clerk of Courts in writing of any change of address. Failure to do so may result in your arrest.
Send notification to: Clerk of Courts2 North Main StreetGreensburg, PA 15601

I, the undersigned Defendant, ackn***edge that I have received notice of my court arraignment date and time at which I must appear.

DATE: DEFENDANT SIGNATURE: - [/center]

sUp5rET.png