sUp5rET.png

Crashing

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Recently, I've been experiencing random crashing throughout certain places around Los Santos.

This never happen until trashcans were released to the server and I have a feeling that it most probably is that.

I start crashing at certain places, usually next to a vehicle, I sometimes have to run or move as fast as I can to leave that certain crash spot.

It's been happening for only about 3 days and it's truly a big problem on my side.

Here's a picture of what comes up when I crash.

1ci7.png

Can someone help me and explain to me things that I can probably do?

Note:
Yes I've restarted my MTA.
Yes I've re-installed my MTA.
Yes I've restarted my computer.
Yes I've tried deleting all my mods and files in my san andreas folder.
Yes I've done all these things.​

Braunson

The real MVP
Well.. To quote what you said about trash cans, it shouldn't be causing you to crash. They were added to the server MONTHS ago. They are not something that is recent..

Is their anything specific you are doing when it crashes? Maybe a specific place?

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I've actually asked ello to fix it, and at first he restarted all cars and it worked, but the car spawned in front of the SPD station, and I wasn't able to pass through there..

So the car was a blue sultan, and it was from someone that was banned.. so he ended up just deleting the sultan and i didn't crash anymore.
but now I go passing by LS and I eventually find new crash spots.. So I don't know what to do.

Braunson

The real MVP
I've actually asked ello to fix it, and at first he restarted all cars and it worked, but the car spawned in front of the SPD station, and I wasn't able to pass through there..

So the car was a blue sultan, and it was from someone that was banned.. so he ended up just deleting the sultan and i didn't crash anymore.
but now I go passing by LS and I eventually find new crash spots.. So I don't know what to do.

Make sure all your Video Settings are to what your computer can handle. Sometimes when driving through LS you might get lag from cars loading in for you(Rendering) if it overloads your MTA and crashes then lowering your settings or making sure you are set to the proper resolution might help.

sUp5rET.png