sUp5rET.png

Costellos and PD Incidents

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
There have been some fairly large RP's in the past few days, Involving the Castellos.. These have resulted in several tickets, and even a thread on the forum petitioning to have the faction closed.. We just want to make an announcement, Saying that we are reading through the logs provided, and each and every one of your complaints, and we will take action soon, once we come to a resolution of the situation. Please hang with us while we do this.

Thanks

Alberto

Donator
Donator
Thank you, ello! All the PD's not only mine are agree that they are making SWAT situations just to kill some cops, I say what i have in the might so dont be angry but the LSPD, SASD and the SAPD are agree with that opinon = at lease 60 to 90 members on that opinion.

TurtleLove

Sirus, you are complaining about everyone, start at your faction.

(PS: I was wondering why costello got a prison at Market? Are mappings actually getting checked before getting added in game? )

:cool:

E

eLst

Sirus, you are complaining about everyone, start at your faction.

(PS: I was wondering why costello got a prison at Market? Are mappings actually getting checked before getting added in game? )

:cool:

Was RolePlayed as our HQ, where we all RolePlayed meetings and such.

Sirus

Jojo, it's not a prison, it's my mapping technique to keep people out from powergaming / getting in and stealing shit.

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Alberto look at your own faction first, then start to be butt hurt about other factions ;)

sUp5rET.png