sUp5rET.png

Corrupt Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
Yesterday, two men were powergaming. They killed me and my freind without roleplaying it AT ALL. We just turned around the corner and got blasted. When we spawned in the hospital, an admin teleported the men to us, and they spawn killed all of us, including the admins. After running away, I went AFK because i had to do something. I was ADMIN JAILED for "AFK to avoid roleplay." There was no RP, just mindless killing at spawn. I lost ALOT of money cause i sat there and dealt with the killing for a while. I know the two mens names and one of them was an admin who had jailed me. His name is Xavier Brooks. I had not seen him on the server before but this really aggravated me. An admin was powergaming then jailed me for not RPing. I am in game now and I need to talk to a head admin soon. I am giving up on the server and im considering moving to a new RP server. Please get an admin to talk to me. My E-Mail is tbagg1597@gmail.com (Stupid, i know).

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
We're sorry about this, this is was a admin who decided to quit our community and abuse his powers to leave and make others suffer because of it, the admin has already been removed and banned, permanetly.

We hope you decide to stay instead of leaving because of a admin who wanted to fill his diaper instead of just resigning. If you require a refund, please goto our ticket center if you lost any ingame Drugs/Guns because of this

~Lead Administration of MTA:RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png