sUp5rET.png

Connection issues.

Sinavia

Donator
Donator
I can connect to any server except this one. Just started happening last night. I get timed out error about 1 min after I click the server address. I can connect to any other server just fine. I have tried removing the firewall and forwarding port 22003 but still no luck. Anyone got any ideas?

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
I don't know how but that worked. I clicked the one on the site and it didn't even work...

I will check the one hardcoded on our site to make sure that it is still correct. Thanks for letting us know

Sinavia

Donator
Donator
I will check the one hardcoded on our site to make sure that it is still correct. Thanks for letting us know

This is the site one and the one Strawberry provided will be below it.

mtasa://142.4.212.41:22003
mtasa://142.4.216.118:22003

strawberryhero

<b><span style="color:#007AA3">Alvin Drako</span><
Donator
If you can't seem to find our server's correct IP, try searching for it in MTA, it usually helps.

Sinavia

Donator
Donator
Why would you be trying to connect to other servers? This one isn't good enough for you?

To test to see if it was my connection or just me to this server...

If you can't seem to find our server's correct IP, try searching for it in MTA, it usually helps.

It's weird, it lets me in today, just some times it won't let me in. I searched it last night when it wouldn't let me in and it was dimmed out.

Lion

I have the same problem, i cannot get in MTA Roleplay in few days, i tried all, but dont works, please help us.

I

IlikeTrains

I had the same issue so I turned off my router for 2 minutes and back on again :p Worked for me so maybe it'll work for you.

sUp5rET.png