sUp5rET.png

[Declined] Cofidis comapny

Status
Not open for further replies.

joaokj

Cofidis company

What we do and about us.
We are a company which we sell actions to the people, it's away to the people won money without doing nothing. For the comapanies which the people bough their actions they gonne won money too beacause with the money of the people's actions they can improve their company.

Example:
A company which sell cars, are selling 10% in actions and the comapany value is 2million. A person wants to buy 0.3% of that company, will have to pay 0.3% of 2millions.
The person who boughs the 0.3% will earn the 0.3% of the company makes. But there are risks too, when the company loses money the person who gots 0.3% will pay that percentage of the debt.

Employers:
1: Ceo
2: co-Ceo
3: Appraiser.......... math skills and know the price of the things.
4: Accountant....... math skills
5: Seller................. seller skills
6: secretary.......... non in specific

If you want to join us you can call to or send a email

((ooc))
I think this will bring more RP; the lawyers and the judge, gonne enter on action because if some mistake happend it will be reported on court, so more fun to the lawyers.
Replay saying what you think about it please.
Sorry my bad english

Chase

giphy.gif

http://www.forums.mtarp.co/showthread.php?9233-How-to-Request-a-Faction-Application-amp-Rules

Step 1: Think before you Post!

A lot of people tend to go with their first idea, which isn't always bad. But most of the time isnt always good.. Always think before you post an application. Consider if it will actually bring RP to the server, or if it will actually have a purpose.

Gotta actually know where to post before you even consider.. I mean.. seriously.

JohnC

Donator
Donator
Bad Braunson, you moved it to the wrong sub-forum. There is a Faction Request Sub-form for a reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png