sUp5rET.png

Clarification on PK

I

IlikeTrains

This is not a rant or anything but a genuine question:

I recently completed an rp completely confused on what had just happened. I've been on the server a long time now and my understanding was that after a PK looting a body cannot be done.
However I was looted after a Pk and told by admins that it was allowed (Clearly I will not say any admin or players in the rp cause I think at that point we all just wanted to leave and get it over with, so I continued anyway)

My rp included being shot through a wall, now clearly the bullets cant travel through interior spawns so it was rp'd as such:
(Info from logs taken out cause this isn't a ticket, its just to give an example for my question)

[Date+Time from logs] [Output] : Shooter #2: (( u a dead ))
[Date + time from logs] [Output] : Admin : (( u dead they shot multiple of times ))

(Side-note, Only one bullet was fired at me by an IC character, with an IC gun)

I took this as it sounded and accepted the PK, but this then followed which I though wasn't allowed after a PK

[Date + Time from logs] [Output] : Shooter #1: (( Lemme loot your body first. ))

I declined giving the items because it was a PK, I was however told this through PM's:

[Output] : PM Sent to Admin: So to confirm, they cant loot me after a Pk?
[Output] : PM From Admin: Mhm
[Output] : PM Sent to Admin: And they have PK'D me?
[Output] : PM From Admin: To be more clear, PK using left click
[Output] : PM From Admin: But you are still here
[Output] : PM From Admin: They still can do it
[Output] : PM Sent to Admin: And what does PK using left click actually mean? :p
[Output] : PM From Admin: Shooting you using weapons
[Output] : PM From Admin: They killed you using /me's, Means you are still here rp'ing as a dead body

So, in the end I gave away my items to the killers and they shot me in the head again after I was RP'ly PK'D/.

My question is: Is this a legit rule, because I would love to use it in my Rp to be able to loot dead bodies?

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Yea, I think it is allowed, since it is more rp'ly and shit. I mean, better that than CK'ing, right? :p

I

IlikeTrains

Aww yeah, I agree its defiantly alot more RP this way, but whenever I attempted to do this apparently I wasn't allowed :L I was always told its was server rules that prevented it :/

Bunny

Hi, there's something that wasn't clear here.
Must of been a problem of miscommunication but
I believe that if /me's were done correctly and you were killed RP'LY
Then you are indeed alowed to loot the body HOWEVER if the body was killed using the left click button then that rule gets nulled and the RP continues as the body having no items on him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luka

Then you are indeed alowed to loot the body HOWEVER if the body was killed using the left click button then that rule gets nulled and the RP continues as the body having no items on him.

So, if I for instance kill someone on drive-by, I cant go back and loot his body?

I

IlikeTrains

So if you Rp shooting someone in the head but not actually shoot them, you can rp looting them? :p

Beatty

Donator
There's no official looting policy because, well, you die and we don't know what you had on you. If we officially allowed it then everyone would go around and PK everyone a helluva lot more than they currently do. In any case, if both parties do agree and, in this case, there is some legitimate roleplay involved with an admin approving, looting is okay.

There are obvious items which cannot be taken (licenses, duty weapons, badges, etc.), but other then that it's pretty much free game (including money).

sUp5rET.png