sUp5rET.png

Changing up melee RP rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
+1, I hate this S/F in fights, like.. you're not no fucking Jackie Chan, take the punch and go from there.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
+1, I hate this S/F in fights, like.. you're not no fucking Jackie Chan, take the punch and go from there.

I thought you'd-1 :0

Anywho we got way more than enough +1s and 0 -1s, as well as positive responses from 2 lead+ admins (Beatty and Kdog). Can this be added to the server rules? I'll gladly write up the note/rule about it and wait for a lead+ to approve it

jameshargus

Los Santos Police Department
I was on my PD alt yesterday thinking this exactly... I wish we had more fist fights and domestic disputes than shootouts and V16 Ageras running from us... Everyone has a gun and a fast sports car now a days....

But yeah S/F is just the stupidest freakin thing.... Literally it's so dumb
For Example (Which is better?):
/do S/F
/do Would I hit you? Any attempt in dodging? How would you respond?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Oooh I remeber when me and JTA wanted to kill someone.. basically it was something like this

JTA tries to hit Yoloman123 in the neck with a knife
/do F
Yoloman123 would bend over at the same moment

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
Oooh I remeber when me and JTA wanted to kill someone.. basically it was something like this

JTA tries to hit Yoloman123 in the neck with a knife
/do F
Yoloman123 would bend over at the same moment

Ooh I remember when JTA landed a helicopter in front of me in the middle of idlewood and shot me with a M4

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Good, S/F RP is from SA:MP and the only server it succeeded in staying in was here apparently lol. Action RP is how it's suppose to be done, you make an action and that action is done, you can only respond to it.

If I throw a fist at you, I'm letting you know you can stop it, however common sense and good RP'er instincts should tell you not to do that, to just do the full action and wait for his response, else your RP will go on for thirty minutes with a 1 minute fist fight.

Thank you sir! The amount of times I cringe when S/F pops up in /do. So pretty much start out with a /me, wait for a reaction? Then fight to the death correct?

Last edited by a moderator:

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Bump.

I'll just write in the edited version of the brawl rule.
Original:
If you wish to brawl someone, you must request permission from the person you want to brawl.
Examples and rules of a brawl:
No spraycans, these must be roleplayed and can not be used in brawls.
Melee weapons are permitted, if you use any type of melee you may proceed in killing your opponent after they are on low HP or have been knocked out.
Fists are obviously apart of brawls, if you force someone to low HP you may not continue to attack unless they continue. If you knock someone out with your fists during a brawl, you may not kill them with out roleplaying it (choking them to death, ect)
Healing: Just like any other fight, you may not heal non-rply during a fight by eating food or using health items. You may bandaged and take pain killers by roleplaying it after the fight is done.
New version:
If you wish to brawl someone, you must roleplay the initial attack against the person(s) you want to brawl, once the opponent(s) is attacked they do not need to roleplay attacking back if you are still hitting them, however if you only hit once, then its preffered for them to RP the effect of the hit, or RP retaliating.
Examples and rules of a brawl:
No spraycans, these must be roleplayed and can not be used in brawls.
Melee weapons are permitted, if you use any type of melee you may proceed in killing your opponent after they are on low HP or have been knocked out.
Fists are obviously apart of brawls, if you force someone to low HP you may not continue to attack unless they continue. If you knock someone out with your fists during a brawl, you may not kill them with out roleplaying it (choking them to death, ect)
Healing: Just like any other fight, you may not heal non-rply during a fight by eating food or using health items. You may bandaged and take pain killers by roleplaying it after the fight is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png