CutiePie

New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[X] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _________________.

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
-Well, This is an idea i had but couldn't find enough time to make a thread.

We all know that using the Celebrity names aren't allowed, and they are no need.

But here, in this idea, MTA:RP will use them much.

The way of adding it doesn't need scripting or anything, It is a chosen admin, will take a celebrity's identity *No need for a custom skin if it looks like near to the real celebrity*, And will RP as it for a some time *Needs an available admin to keep online for much*.

So the celebrity "admin" will have power to use the celebrity name, and impersonate it RP'ly and IC'ly, And if the players are liking the celebrity, the admin could keep that as one of his characters, and he also could start buying cars, having mansions, dating *if not single*.

And the forum admins will have a poll, saying what is the celebrity category *Example : Actress, Model, Player,**No Justin Bieber or 1D*,

Then admins will choose a random but popular celebrity from that category.

Advantages/Benefits
-RP Increasing.

-More Admin Fun.

-Players will have more fun finding celebrities, taking selfies and whatever going out with the celebrity or something.

Disadvantages
If any
-I don't find any except that last time we did that and it didn't continue it was raided by criminals *Alhambra*.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[X] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
-It is a really good idea in my opinion, and it would increase roleplay and attract players to our servers and that is what we need.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
-Same as advantages, Fun everywhere, and also, roleplay.

Additional information:
-Last time we did it, It was completely bad as it was raided by criminals and just fighting.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I don't really see how will this increase RP, as every other player has a different taste, the only thing that would happen is administrator showing himself off with that character. -1 for now as I don't really see the RP increase.

CutiePie

If you didn't read clearly, i said they choose an admin, so by that i mean a good one, and actually it does celebrity trials so we can see, what did this character do, how many people wanted it to stay around, and a character will stay around if it is really loved by players, And we can try it once, we should see at that time if RP increases or no, Anyways, I appreciate your reply :).

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
And the forum admins will have a poll, saying what is the celebrity category *Example : Actress, Model, Player,**No Justin Bieber or 1D*,

this is great XD. The line not the suggestion.
Before we had events where a admin, mostly head's became a celebrity, Once bunny and someone else rped being JayZ and beyonce.

DrJoseEvil

Donator

*Makes alt*

HI BILLY MAYS HERE WITH OXY BAN

IT CLEANS ALL THE NOOB STAINS FROM YOUR POSSESSIONS!

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
this is great XD. The line not the suggestion.
Before we had events where a admin, mostly head's became a celebrity, Once bunny and someone else rped being JayZ and beyonce.

Lol I remember that, cool event. Dinapoli vs PD

Luka

Lol I remember that, cool event. Dinapoli vs PD

Dinapoli & Reid vs PD :p I remember when I was soldier in Dinapoli, and I was robbing DubstepxR, later on I got surrounded by 6-7 Reid infernuses lmao, it was so badass...

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
I love the idea, and i'd love to see this

HOWEVER

I think this'll bring alot of trolling and confusion.

Neutral on this one, i'd like to see this being put to the test

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Me and Masterchief assassinated Obama(enzo) at IGS

And evaded swat quickly

good times

-1 still

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
I remember when Buck and Duke Doh robbed me ;c

I remember when u and Name robbed me u twats, only people that have robbed me are uhh

Sean Cosetino
???? Cosetino -Don't remember his name lel like Frank or something

Jeff Dinaplate
Thor Dinaplate

Garry Anderson
Aaron Ambrose

u all dicks and I hate u all but I love you 2 c: <3

Luka

I remember when u and Name robbed me u twats, only people that have robbed me are uhh

Sean Cosetino
???? Cosetino -Don't remember his name lel like Frank or something

Jeff Dinaplate
Thor Dinaplate

Garry Anderson
Aaron Ambrose

u all dicks and I hate u all but I love you 2 c: <3

LOL when was that? I don't remember at all ._.

i dont remember dat but k LOL

Acting like you don't know it PFFT it was at time when "Underground Mafia" was supposed to become a faction, and you guys went straight into our garage across dock shop, and robbed us so easily damn lol nub

DrJoseEvil

Donator
LOL when was that? I don't remember at all ._.

Acting like you don't know it PFFT it was at time when "Underground Mafia" was supposed to become a faction, and you guys went straight into our garage across dock shop, and robbed us so easily damn lol nub

idk what undeground mafia is

i think i remember robbing somone outside a garage near dockshops a long ass time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png