sUp5rET.png

Car Mods

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
You may have noticed, that the car mods are no where to be found.. After a recent admin meeting, we have decided that in the best interest of keeping our download low, and lag to a minimum, it would be best for us to remove the Car mods. We only have One mod now, and that is the Donator Car. If you are interested in having the mods again, you may mod your client side, with the following link.

Download our Car Mods

The donator car will remain in, for obvious reasons. All other cars may be modded client side. This decision was made mainly due to the amount of complaining we have been getting, between the PD factions wanting to change their car mods, and wanting to add more than our 5MB limit of mods. It is easier for us to fix the problem, by making it not exist.

We will consider at a later date, allowing another donator car, as many have requested. but as of today, we will remain at only one.
Thanks

coffee

Thank you for offering us the downloads, I was dying without my police cruiser having one of the best mods I've seen so far.

Chekeenan

Donator
Donator
Im actually kinda glad it was taken out now i can add in my own and not worry about downloading theirs while running mine.

noRibSWE

Well, since we're talking about car mods, I'd like to borrow the thread here (If that's okey) just for a quick question.
If I understood correctly, there is a "speed mod" available for donators, and I'm just curious what kind off Handling editor e.tc. is being used. If it's just a plain speed mod, or more off a "All around mod, but we only use it to enhance the speed".
And if it now happens to be a "All around mod" would it then be possible to get one off my cars suspension modified, without having to donate? Since my main character is a proud owner off a Hotknife - Which RPly is more of RatRod - and well.. Rat Rods have a tendency to be "slamed down to the ground" I thought it would serve as a more RPly purpose to have my car lowerd.

Bottom line is - Is it possible for me to have my car "slamed to the ground" without having to donate? If it serves a RP purpose and is not just a "I have this thing cuz I'm cool - thing". :)

Chase

Well, since we're talking about car mods, I'd like to borrow the thread here (If that's okey) just for a quick question.
If I understood correctly, there is a "speed mod" available for donators, and I'm just curious what kind off Handling editor e.tc. is being used. If it's just a plain speed mod, or more off a "All around mod, but we only use it to enhance the speed".
And if it now happens to be a "All around mod" would it then be possible to get one off my cars suspension modified, without having to donate? Since my main character is a proud owner off a Hotknife - Which RPly is more of RatRod - and well.. Rat Rods have a tendency to be "slamed down to the ground" I thought it would serve as a more RPly purpose to have my car lowerd.

Bottom line is - Is it possible for me to have my car "slamed to the ground" without having to donate? If it serves a RP purpose and is not just a "I have this thing cuz I'm cool - thing". :)

You can add speed mods to it, but the handling is quite light, and makes the donator vehicle easy to flip. But drive safely :p and you won't find problems. I replied, just in the case Overload doesn't. I think the car goes up to 180 too, but with speed mods, I forgot!

noRibSWE

You can add speed mods to it, but the handling is quite light, and makes the donator vehicle easy to flip. But drive safely :p and you won't find problems. I replied, just in the case Overload doesn't. I think the car goes up to 180 too, but with speed mods, I forgot!

Alrighty, thanks for your quick answer, I'm not sure if you fully understood my question though.
I'm just woundering if it's possible to get my car (Not a/the donator car) lowerd by useing the "speed mod" I know there is a very popular "Handling Editor" on allot off free-roam servers, and if you are using that one, it would be very easy to lower the suspension off a car. I don't know the name off the Handling Editor iteself, but I can be able to find that out withing a few minutes :) Basicly all I'm asking here is if it's possible to get the ride height of a car lowered. :)

Edit: Alright, I couldn't find out the "official" name of the handling editor other then "Hedit" It seems to be developed by the MTA-team itself, I'm not sure about that though. I'm not a scripter nor very good with the whole MTA system, server mods e.tc.

But here's the link to the Editor and where it can be downloaded and some aditional information about it:
https://code.google.com/p/hedit/

Last edited by a moderator:

Chase

Alrighty, thanks for your quick answer, I'm not sure if you fully understood my question though.
I'm just woundering if it's possible to get my car (Not a/the donator car) lowerd by useing the "speed mod" I know there is a very popular "Handling Editor" on allot off free-roam servers, and if you are using that one, it would be very easy to lower the suspension off a car. I don't know the name off the Handling Editor iteself, but I can be able to find that out withing a few minutes :) Basicly all I'm asking here is if it's possible to get the ride height of a car lowered. :)

Oh I remember you! :p no, I don't believe so, unless you're able to spend vPoints on it. Joel/Brocily handles all that.

Brocily

Edit: Alright, I couldn't find out the "official" name of the handling editor other then "Hedit" It seems to be developed by the MTA-team itself, I'm not sure about that though. I'm not a scripter nor very good with the whole MTA system, server mods e.tc.

But here's the link to the Editor and where it can be downloaded and some aditional information about it:
https://code.google.com/p/hedit/

Hello noRibSWE, the suspension mod will be available to mechanics ingame soon. This system will be based on a slider allowing you to edit the height on the vehicle.
:)

noRibSWE

Hello noRibSWE, the suspension mod will be available to mechanics ingame soon. This system will be based on a slider allowing you to edit the height on the vehicle.
:)

Well, I don't know what to say except that you really made my day, and that I have a huge smile on my lips right now! I'm really looking forward to this feature! :D

noRibSWE

So how's the car moder thingy coming along? Is this the new "F6 feature" ? If so, is it activated? I asked around why nothing happend once I pressed F6, and I got two diffrent replies, both of them similar, informing me that the feature was inactivated. I'm doing a post here, simply to get a "official" conformation :)

pittfan498

Donator
Donator
When you pressed F6 there used to be a little GUI that popped up and you could toggle car mods, IE: Snowplow,donator car, some police cars, however the only mod in game now is the donator car.

noRibSWE

Ohh I see haha well yeah if the donator car is the only moded car remaning then there's absolutly no point in having that feature haha. Well thanks for letting me know =)

sUp5rET.png