sUp5rET.png

Better yourselves - Being Descriptive!

SarahLore

Hi! Again!

So I've noticed a lot of people being very vague in their roleplay so to speak. Which at times can make it confusing or awkward for the other party to understand what is exactly going on. Let me provide an example:

*Player one restrains player two.

Player two is now sat there, thinking; "But how? Is he holding my hands? My neck? My legs?", it can make it hard for the second player actually RP resisting, or the such.

A way to better this is to be a it more descriptive. I'm not asking you to write an essay for something so simple, and I understand that not everyone has English as their first language, so they may not be exactly the greatest in English, but adding a few smaller details about how you're doing so is always useful! For example!

*Player one lowers his hands down, quickly pinning Player two's wrists up against the wall.

Already you can see that now player one is only restraining player two by his wrists. Player two is now aware that he's able to resist or possibly escape from his situation by swinging he leg in an attempt to kick player one, or to head-butt him.

sUp5rET.png