sUp5rET.png

Best police escape ever (Short)

admbot

Pro police escape by me

[video=youtube_share;juuzDIVdhWY]http://youtu.be/juuzDIVdhWY[/video]

Bluefox

And then:

Alexei Suleimanov thinks: Huehue, fuck Natalie and the police!

And yeah, none of us at SPD can't drive for shit :c

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
Looks a bit non-rp but other than that it's sweet. +1 to you

jameshargus

Los Santos Police Department
First at the beginning is Powergaming.
Then , You Sped off with no RP as i can see.
After that , you almost flipped. Again , No RP there.
You then Non-RPly jumped out of a Vehicle that fell into a lake. Guess What , That was not RP either.
Last of all , You did not RP hiding behind a wall and swimming through the water.

I am sure you were taken into custody after this video , as i saw a police premier right behind you.
My tip is to improve on your Roleplay skills. We are heal to help.

soo much non-rp but seems like a cool pursuit (good for CNR and for movies and all but not for RP)

I iz against mainly the non-rp parts particularly the non-rp driving near the beginning but oh wellxD.

Erron

And yeah, none of us at SPD can't drive for shit :c
SPD is the shittiest faction ever existed here in MTA:RP.Total Non-RP,I'd suggest Overload shut it down.It clearly gives the Police Roleplay a bad name.

GR4P

You then Non-RPly jumped out of a Vehicle that fell into a lake. Guess What , That was not RP either.
Last of all , You did not RP hiding behind a wall and swimming through the water.

I am sure you were taken into custody after this video , as i saw a police premier right behind you.

If I was at my own PC at the moment, I'd show s***loads of logs about YOU being completely non RP, and guess what, even worse than this.
On
My tip is to improve on your roleplay skills. We are heal to help

My tip for you is to improve your English skills.For example no need for commas after every darn word, and get your words straight, such as ~ you wouldn't use "heal" in this sentence.Perhaps "here" would be more appropriate.
On the part that "he didn't RP hiding behind the wall and crouching" seriously? Okay, then please start RPing /me steers left/right, /me walks using his left leg and feet.
That's it mate.Even if he did NOT RP it, he wouldn't have time to write due to you PGing cops.

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
If I was at my own PC at the moment, I'd show s***loads of logs about YOU being completely non RP, and guess what, even worse than this.
On

My tip for you is to improve your English skills.For example no need for commas after every darn word, and get your words straight, such as ~ you wouldn't use "heal" in this sentence.Perhaps "here" would be more appropriate.
On the part that "he didn't RP hiding behind the wall and crouching" seriously? Okay, then please start RPing /me steers left/right, /me walks using his left leg and feet.
That's it mate.Even if he did NOT RP it, he wouldn't have time to write due to you PGing cops.

Do not insult or be disrespectful towards anyone in the server. The players on the server are here to have fun and have some high standard, long lasting and quality roleplay. They can't do that with people yelling at them in OOC! Respect everyone on the server! We are all here for the same reason.

Directly from the forum rules. Be nice.

Lilncman

We'll.. That's harsh .. But he didn't lie about the rp part lol

sUp5rET.png