sUp5rET.png

Battle.net account with WoW & Heroes of the Storm access.

GR4P

Oooooola, fellas! I'm selling my b.net account! I didn't want to do this but since I've been CKd, I see no other choice than to either start whining to admins so I get unCKd, or somehow get that 1k VIP (Since I can't donate due to the genius hungarian card restrictions)

It has World of Warcraft : Warlords of Draenor with like 7 more days of playtime (Till' 7 of April or sumthin like dat) with Heroes of the Storm Beta Access (Which is either you pay 35 euros, or you wait decades until you get a key.I've been signed up ever since Blizzard Dota was announced and I just got one recently.)

Overall, this account is worth over 100 euros! Offer me anything, really, although I'd rather take ingame VIP before anything else.

PS: Please buy this.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
If it wasn't for the fact that you could request ur account back so easily, I'd do this.

GR4P

If it wasn't for the fact that you could request ur account back so easily, I'd do this.

Honest to god i won't request my account back, I know that my word means little in this case, but I'm through with WoW, I quit it because it devoured to much of my time.Besides, I don't have a phone number associated with the account, and you can change the emails and shit.And last but not least, I bought the account myself from an old friend of mine like 2 years ago and he still didn't did anything to get it back.

sUp5rET.png