sUp5rET.png

Auto Auction House |Custom Mapping

How do you like the map? (Your vote is private here, public in comments)

• I like it (+1)

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • No opinion either way (+0)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I dont like it (-1)

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
After the auction today at Pershing Square, i thought something. It sucked... I didnt know if we had an Auto Auction House so i mapped one. We could use it for annual auctions, like 1 per week or a different duration. I used the 'Warehouse' interior but added garage doors, walls, seats, etc. I want everyone to +1 or -1 this to see whether i should make a Mapping Request. Thanks!
Link to pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/92159962@N04/

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
After the auction today at Pershing Square, i thought something. It sucked... I didnt know if we had an Auto Auction House so i mapped one. We could use it for annual auctions, like 1 per week or a different duration. I used the 'Warehouse' interior but added garage doors, walls, seats, etc. I want everyone to +1 or -1 this to see whether i should make a Mapping Request. Thanks!

You, you know why it kind of sucked, it's because when we started the bid at 5k or something, it jumped to like 1 million in seconds. And i don't really like this map that much.

EMCB

I love the map, but that wont change the idea of people false bidding, and jumping the bid to stupid prices. Sory but -1

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
I didn't expect more than five people to show up... 36 showed up. When you get that many people you can't control the scene, regardless. I like it though, depending on where it is? It could be added to the community center.

buckeyesdb

Donator
I didn't expect more than five people to show up... 36 showed up. When you get that many people you can't control the scene, regardless. I like it though, depending on where it is? It could be added to the community center.

I didnt expect that many people either lol. I just mapped the inside of it. The doors can always be moved to fit the exterior more but i had no specific building yet

buckeyesdb

Donator
You, you know why it kind of sucked, it's because when we started the bid at 5k or something, it jumped to like 1 million in seconds. And i don't really like this map that much.

So what dont you like about it? To plain? to many items? not enough? bad layout? just wondering

buckeyesdb

Donator
I love the map, but that wont change the idea of people false bidding, and jumping the bid to stupid prices. Sory but -1

It isnt ment to change peoples RPs, just a better place to auction stuff rather than in the middle of the road in front of PD

TurtleLove

Nice map, maybe it's a bit huge but good enough for me! +1

DBoy814

I like it good job on this one thing I will say is that you should add some things behind the benches it is a lot of open space their. Maybe just set a car there that would look kinda cool

buckeyesdb

Donator
I like it good job on this one thing I will say is that you should add some things behind the benches it is a lot of open space their. Maybe just set a car there that would look kinda cool

I thought there was alot of room to. I fiquired i would just /park nice show cars there. I am not allowed to set in one from the editor because no one would own it and it would just be a hassle. I will either get my cars in there or get an admin to set up a show car some how. Not sure yet. Thanks for the input though!

pickens

Hello, I personally have been to a car auction IRL and lets just say this would be a excellent addition to the server like lets say you wanna auction off the cars, you go right ahead and ICly rent this place and go ahead and AUCTION

buckeyesdb

Donator
I finished the exterior for this interior and i have to say, it wasnt fun... I got all the doors and garage doors on the same wall and where they should be. I also added an underground garage next to it for storing auction cars, or for visitors to the auction. Exterior Video: http://www.youtube.com/user/rubiksmagicsolver098?feature=mhee --- Interior Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iZZyOHUsuo&list=UU_SYeFghnQ1xLK9IB2qXw9Q&index=2 --- I am going to make a request and i really hope it gets answered soon. I have had a request for my custom home in for a while in the new thread. I am going to put in a request for this and my home since they are in the same Mapping Code. If you +1ed this, please go to the request and +1 it there. Thanks!

sUp5rET.png