Three.
Charges against the defendant:
  • PC 245 (Assault)
  • VC 2800.1 (Evading Police)
  • PC 148 (Resisting Arrest)

Four.
Date Complaint Filed: FEBRUARY 2nd 2017
FOR COURT CLERK:

YOU MUST APPEAR FOR A COURT ARRAIGNMENT OR HEARING FOR A NEGOTIATED AGREEMENT ON:

Date:
Where:
Judge:

You MUST appear for court arraignment on the above charge(s) unless you and your attorney sign and file a waiver of arraignment form. You CANNOT waive court arraignment if a negotiated agreement was reached with the District Attorney at your preliminary hearing.
You MUST appear on the above date for the negotiated agreement to be accepted by the Court. Failure to appear for court arraignment/negotiated agreement will result in forfeiture of your bond, and you will be placed in jail.
You MUST notify the Clerk of Courts in writing of any change of address. Failure to do so may result in your arrest.
Send notification to: Clerk of Courts2 North Main StreetGreensburg, PA 15601

I, the undersigned Defendant, acknowledge that I have received notice of my court arraignment date and time at which I must appear.

DATE: DEFENDANT SIGNATURE: -

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
YOUR HONOR: Mail was sent, priority express, to defendants address located within DMV records as well as associated email.

Arraignment proceedings have been filed, upon completion by Court Clerk and notice of Defendant.

3fe224fbb2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HaveADream

<b><span style="color:#b80000;"t>Ace of Spades</b>
Donator
YOU MUST APPEAR FOR A COURT ARRAIGNMENT OR HEARING FOR A NEGOTIATED AGREEMENT ON:

Date: 2/19/17, 4pm GMT.
Where: Los Santos District Court
Judge: M. McGill

You MUST appear for court arraignment on the above charge(s) unless you and your attorney sign and file a waiver of arraignment form. You CANNOT waive court arraignment if a negotiated agreement was reached with the District Attorney at your preliminary hearing.
You MUST appear on the above date for the negotiated agreement to be accepted by the Court. Failure to appear for court arraignment/negotiated agreement will result in forfeiture of your bond, and you will be placed in jail.
You MUST notify the Clerk of Courts in writing of any change of address. Failure to do so may result in your arrest.
Send notification to: Clerk of Courts2 North Main StreetGreensburg, PA 15601

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
((@Aaron, your info is in the court document u filed against us and you'd match the description of the suspect... You have a state issued license, therefor an address on file to send the notice too. This is an IC forum, stop using it OOCly.))

IlikeTrains

Banned User
Good Evening your Honor and Chief,

My name is Joseph Gouldie, I will be representing Aaron Brooks in the fore mentioned criminal case. Before a date is set for the case I will need to receive all "evidence" collected by SAPD and time to speak with any witnesses that SAPD wish to call to the stand, to be put into discovery, so that they can be processed by myself, my client and my legal team and be given enough time to go over it.

Can the Honor please order SAPD to get a legit and clear case file together for processing and a set period of time for me to get my counter case together and a set date to be given for both parties to discuss the case before any further steps are made.

I would like to remind the court that it is law that SAPD co operate with the above requirements before a trail is set in order to give the defendant a fair chance in court.

Thank you your Honor
I will be awaiting your feedback.

(( I would like to be clear that I will need both IC evidence and OOC evidence to back up the In character investigation and make sure that nothing is being made up and that all can be proven IC'ly before this goes to IC court. I will need this in a clear format and not just bulk text, thank you. ))

HaveADream

Donator
The date set is the online only available time for both parties, however I will authorise you to demand all available evidence WHEN you can prove to me that you have a law license because, either there is Administrative error or your filling cannot be found.

IlikeTrains

Banned User
My application has been processed and is currently in the system now, I have been told. I also wish to ask the court which licensed attorney will be representing the plaintiffs?

HaveADream

Donator
They will be representing themselves. I will double check your application.

IlikeTrains

Banned User
Who am I to speak directly too in order to get the legal information I need, is there a legal division in the SAPD or is the chief a police officer by day, unqualified lawyer by night?
I would appreciate a name in which I can get in contact with,
Thank you.

HaveADream

Donator
You must contact the SAPD during office hours in order to be connected with the legal division.

IlikeTrains

Banned User
I believe it is the plantiffs responsibility to bring any evidence they have into discovery otherwise any evidence brought up in court that has not been submitted is not to be brought up during the trial.

HaveADream

Donator
That is correct and it is the duty of the plaintiff to supply this evidence to yourself and your client, and the court of San Andreas.

sUp5rET.png