Email (if applicable): N/A

Two.
Employment and residential information.

Number of Owned Assets (includes all properties and vehicles): 2

Length of Residence (amount of time resided in San Andreas): 29 years

Current Employment Status: Unemployed

Past Employment Status (if applicable): Senator in the goverment

• Employer Documentation (proof of employment):
    • The goverment will be able to back me up.
  • Employer Recommendations (if applicable):
    • The Former Mayor

Three.
Short essay and general information.

Why are you applying for the San Andreas Department of Justice and Judicial Circuit?
Due to my past experiences with the goverment as both Senator and secret service agent. This gives me a wide fundation for a work within the Department of Justice and judicial circuit

What position are you hoping to get and what do you expect to do in it?
I'd like to come in as a marshall since it would go hand in hand with my previous secret service experience.

Four.
Equal Opportunity Employment.

As per the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Executive Order 11246, Age Discrimination Act, Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990, Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and the Employment Non-Discrimination Act...

The Department of Justice for the State of San Andreas and the Ninth Judicial Circuit for the State of San Andreas adhere to and abide by all Federal, local, and state statutes which prohibit the discrimination, classification, or unfair treatment of any person(s) based on their race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, political view, military service, disabilities and personal views.

Signed.
Chief Justice Morano, Andre.

Kyle Doht

sUp5rET.png