sUp5rET.png

Admins, sort this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartiex

Alright so basically I went into roleplay today and a guy Power Gamed. I thought to myself nice, four admins online two higher ups even, they must respond quick to my #1 report?

No, four admins online each one of them are off duty. I mean, if there is people in roleplay, others have to be there to admin shit. Ya feel me? Anyway, I'm currently waiting on the report to get anwsered in hope that the guy reported doesn't log; but this is real bullshit. I'm friends with people in the administration team, all I gotta say is, think smart lads... One person's going for rp, another for admining...

lRwVurZ.jpg

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
Also when you wait for admins to take your #1 report for 20 minutes, then minimize game for 2 minutes, and once you open the game, you get warning "dont go afk while your report is open".

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Hey, we all expect Vercetti were in the same shootout...

masterchief

Also when you wait for admins to take your #1 report for 20 minutes, then minimize game for 2 minutes, and once you open the game, you get warning "dont go afk while your report is open".

most annoying shit ever dude, there should always be atleast one admin on let alone it should NEVER take 20 fucking minutes of our time to wait for a report to be answered

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
i think we have a rule about this, saying one person must be on duty. not sure.

Bartiex

Hey, we all expect Vercetti were in the same shootout...

It doesn't matter. If for example there is a roleplay going on, you HAVE to have an admin atleast one out of roleplay so others can finish the roleplay.
If that doesn't work you Have to pause the roleplay going on, say sorry to all the parties complete the report and then come back and roleplay. It isn't fair on people who have been waiting for the report to be answered.

And that is so bloody annoying, I sometimes feel like telling the admin. NO, it's your blood fault, I was waiting for ages and then when I go because I'm sick of waiting, you FINALLY reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
I told you there was a shootout an I'd respond as quickly as I can, I done just that, there was a RE RP for the shootout and I took my time to come and do your report, I'd rather you just wait and be patient in game rather than spamming me telling me to get a higher admin online so they can pause it, what you failed to understand is that there was indeed a head and a Lead admin online, /hidden, we were all in the shootout it was a CK situation, there was multiple players involved not just admins, we couldn't respond to your report, I told you this in game, not sure why you're seeking for attention here, I know where you are coming from but this situation was not a good example of so called lazy admins, I told you in game when you made the report that we'd respond after the situation, you continued PM'ing me in game I have had people pm'ing me to do reports and honestly it just pisses me off, I'd rather not have people PM me, just /report and wait patiently next time.

Overall: You knew all the admins were in a situation, I see no point in this thread.

Modelsport

Donator

It dosen't matter what number your report is, if there is no admin that can take the report, IE, Engine transfer = Lead+ and there is no lead online, it will take longer, other than that, admins maybe doing other reports or currently in Roleplay situations.

Modelsport

Donator
Please take this to the ticket center not the forums, thank you.

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
It dosen't matter what number your report is, if there is no admin that can take the report, IE, Engine transfer = Lead+ and there is no lead online, it will take longer, other than that, admins maybe doing other reports or currently in Roleplay situations.

I totally understand that, but if I report for admin for like interior change, and I've waited 10-20 minutes staring a wall, its kinda boring, so I minimize my game for a couple minutes, and then I get a warning?

Everytime I see /ann made "Dont go afk while your report is on", I feel like murdering the admin who made that, because simply if you make others wait, then wait for yourself for a minute, or just say "PM me when you're back".

In conclusion, if players need patience, then admins need it aswell.

Modelsport

Donator
I totally understand that, but if I report for admin for like interior change, and I've waited 10-20 minutes staring a wall, its kinda boring, so I minimize my game for a couple minutes, and then I get a warning?

Everytime I see /ann made "Dont go afk while your report is on", I feel like murdering the admin who made that, because simply if you make others wait, then wait for yourself for a minute, or just say "PM me when you're back".

In conclusion, if players need patience, then admins need it aswell.

Personally, I just /ring the player and wait five minutes, if they don't respon I tell them in a PM to re report when they're back, I don't /ann things like that, it generally embarrasses some players, I understand what you mean, but the admin should /ring you.

Bartiex

I'm not trying to start shit. But in all honesty what the hell is taking this to the ticket center going to do? Like, there's nothing TO report. I made this thread to say that minor things like this need fixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png