sUp5rET.png

A new radio Channel

latoos

Hey Guys! I notice in mta, That it dosent exist any Mexican/Hispanic Radio channel, It would be nice with a latino radio channel on the server! Playing Don omar and music like that! I hope i get Answers on what you think! I dont have a name or something on the channel, But i hope they ad a Latino Radio channel! :)

From Latoos :D

MichaelNL

Donator
Donator
Yea like this..
[video=youtube;HjROFCHo_ng]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjROFCHo_ng[/video]

:D

latoos

As a New Mexican/Hispanic Radio channel

Hey ive notice that i dosent exist any Mexican/hispanic radio channel on mta! :) It would be very nice if it might ad one :) What do you guys think? Some don omar and music like that in the radio? :)

From Latoos :D

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Re: As a New Mexican/Hispanic Radio channel

Hola, como estas? Me guasta tu idea, pues depronto puedo hablar con ello, pero necistomas supporte de todos Los Hispanos de MTARP. +1 si te guasta la idea.

Hello, how are you? I like your idea, maybe we can get this going, but we need support from all Hispanics of MTARP. +1

BlueNinja

Donator
Donator
I got a idea :D How about you donate and buy a faction and make it a Mexican radio channel and you play what ever Mexican songs you want.

+1000000000000

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
God just pay $75.00 for this and close the damn thread :) If you don't have the money then play your own damn songs and blast that shit on TS xD

sUp5rET.png