sUp5rET.png

A Majestically Prosperous Future Ahead.

Tony179

Donator
Donator
I come here for I want to express my great optimism considering our server and its future; our server has greatly improved over such a short period merely because of our prodigious staff, therefore I want to express my gratitude to you all. Thank you my dears for such desire of yours to make the server here as agreeable as it was and even better considering a lot of things.

As for our regular players, I consider you not less than a family; I was raised with you all. Raised I was mentally, spiritually(jk ur all fags) and physically. I hope thou continue on in our server, I hope thou contribute in our future and I surely hope thou a great future.

Last but not in the slightest term least; our newcomers. I welcome you graciously into our server, assuring and insuring you a great time playing and a great time meeting others. Such perks are given to thou under certain conditions for thou art the base and the foundation of the server. My dearly, conditions I may ask of you are merely to be productive, to be active, to be friendly and to find the essence of the true roleplay; the words you type but never the money you horde for the money is just a factor in roleplay that can be modified but the words are the essence of all that you do.

Vercetti

I come here for I want to express my great optimism considering our server and its future; our server has greatly improved over such a short period merely because of our prodigious staff, therefore I want to express my gratitude to you all. Thank you my dears for such desire of yours to make the server here as agreeable as it was and even better considering a lot of things.

As for our regular players, I consider you not less than a family; I was raised with you all. Raised I was mentally, spiritually(jk ur all fags) and physically. I hope thou continue on in our server, I hope thou contribute in our future and I surely hope thou a great future.

Last but not in the slightest term least; our newcomers. I welcome you graciously into our server, assuring and insuring you a great time playing and a great time meeting others. Such perks are given to thou under certain conditions for thou art the base and the foundation of the server. My dearly, conditions I may ask of you are merely to be productive, to be active, to be friendly and to find the essence of the true roleplay; the words you type but never the money you horde for the money is just a factor in roleplay that can be modified but the words are the essence of all that you do.

Wise words... I like optimistic people. Thank you very much for your kind words sir.

If everyone does their job correctly and try to be more productive we'll top our competition in no time. :)

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
...the words you type but never the money you horde for the money is just a factor in roleplay that can be modified but the words are the essence of all that you do.

hehehehe

We appreciate u to handsome feller

sUp5rET.png