sUp5rET.png

A guide on how to connect to our server :)

samgabbay

alright so i started working on this guide and this is what i got so far.

this guide is not the final but i will need your help to improve this and im gonna make soon a guide on how to connect to the vent server :)
and i have to know how to make the snapshots bigger (if were gonna use them) and im gonna have to take more snapshots

THIS GUIDE IS NOT COMPLETE BUT I NEED YOUR HELP TO HELP ME IMPROVE IT (ESPECIALLY WITH THE GRAMMAR)

How to Connect to MTA Roleplay

*Note: Without Grand theft Auto San Andreas This Guide Will not Work *

Before Following This Guide Please Make sure That Grand theft Auto Can initially Run On Your Computer

*(Note: If you already have Multi Theft Auto Installed Skip To Step 4 or Use Method 2 )*

Method 1 (For Users That Do Not have Mta Installed Or want to use Mta To Connect Directly To the Server)
Step 1: First You Must Download Multi Theft Auto Here: http://www.mtavc.com/
Step 2: Install It
*(Note: this step should be pretty simple to do, you just have to keep cliking next and when it asks you were you installed Gta just point it out to the location.)*
*(Note: The Default Folder GTA Is Usually Installed in Is 32-Bit: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\ Or 64-Bit C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas)*
*(Note: (You just need the Client But if you want to install everything you can)*
Step 3: Start Up Multi Theft Auto And Choose A Legit Nickname (Alex_Cook or Alex Cook For example)
Step 4: To Get the Best performance Please Click Settings And Adjust Your Graphics Settings
Step 5: Click Quick Connect Or Server Browser And Type mtasa://72.20.46.49:22003 Or Look For || Multi Theft Auto Roleplay | www.mtaroleplay.com ||
Step 6: Simply Wait for The Files To Download And Voila

Method 2 (for users that have mta Installed Only)
Step 1: Go To www.mtaroleplay.com
Capture-3.jpg
Step 2: Click On mtasa://72.20.46.49:22003
Untitled.jpg
Step 3: Click Launch And Let The Files Download
Voila

Last edited by a moderator:

morgfarm1

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I appreciate the enthusiasm, Sam, but you could get yourself into VERY hot water soon.

Telling people how to get GTA, Especially illegal/bootlegged copies is illegal and would get you banned on the spot. MTAs guides tell enough how to connect to a server, so I really think there isn't a need in my opinion.

And on top of that, Nobody is going to see the thread until they get MTA and first join the server anyways.

samgabbay

i made the ajustment to remove that part i just thought about it but we should put this on the front page

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
You can describe and in detail HOW someone would go about getting it, That i dont mind. Just dont put a direct link to the torrent file (our host dosent allow us to do that)

Otherwise Great guide, ill pin it

samgabbay

thanks overlord and im just not gonna put the torrent link for the reason that its just illegal but i guess will keep being informed but thank you overload:)

samgabbay

lol ik but whatever i guess lets just keep it that way unless u want me to add it :p but u like it mittel?

sUp5rET.png