sUp5rET.png

80s Metal Music/Radio Station

REXTRO85

Why hasn't someone created a radio station for rock and rock or metal that plays classic hits from the 80s like Metallica, Iron Maiden or Megadeth....it will be a good addition to the server....please consider it...thanks

Ryota

Roleplay +
Donator
Or the server can just bring back the old stations. Like 80's Hairbands FM or whatever it was. And Kerrang! So it isn't just dubstep and rap on the radios. But sadly. Everyone will just say, "O jus use da MP3 itz wot it is made 4 hurrdurr". I've made tickets about this topic and that is literally the only response I get.

REXTRO85

Yeah but it would still be a nice touch you know...if there's a station for the genre...I mean people are bored listening to dubstep rap or even pop....bring in rock and metal...there's a way bigger crowd for it

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
I personally think we need more rap stations. Everything is dubstep and pop, it's shit. There's literally ONE rap station. Traphouse 7 doesn't even work.

Ryota

Roleplay +
Donator
u mean you and ryota are bored of listening to dubstep, rap, or even pop

There are actually many more people. Only Rextro and I actually talk about it. Only to get the same bullshit responses from the same bullshit people without them trying to help in any possible way. Overload ignores, and Luka just made backdoors and said stupid shit in response to a ticket.

Only way I got ANY rock music played on here was to request it from Lukas and send link. But I don't think he does that anymore.

So we deal with this shitty support system known as the ticket center and they just drag you in a circle about it. And if anybody else buys stations it'll only be more dubstep, more rap, more stupid shit with nonRP radio names.

Taking it to the forums does nothing but get sarcasm from people, and have people assume everybody is made of money.

If somebody would actually take this kind of topic seriously instead of being trolling sarcastic cunts.

Heres a tip for the staff, Actually try to make the player happy and enjoy playing the game.
Staff currently doesn't give a damn nor actually try to make the player enjoy the game more.
IMO people should be able to spend in-game money to purchase radio stations, but R.I.P never going to happen. People are 2lazy4server.

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
*cough* I'll probably be running a rock metal song from (about) the 10th of April. Hang on pretty bro's :)

- STILL HAS TO BE CONFIRMED, stop spamming the shit out of me :D -

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png