sUp5rET.png

2 Vehicles and Home Gone

Fred2000789

Well, I've been away for a long time now, so I decided to log on and start playing again. When I logged on though, I noticed something was wrong. My Clover and Primo were missing, along with my keys to my apartment. It seems as though someone already purchased my apartment, so I don't really care about it. But my Primo and Clover are something I do worry about. My character isn't the richest person on the server, but one thing he does do is try to own decent cars. I've spend quite a bit of money on my cars, including paint jobs, and rim jobs.

I don't know how I can prove this, but hopefully an admin or GM who saw William Franklin in the past driving a black Primo with rims or a Black Clover with default rims can step up and confirm I'm not making this up.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Vehicles get deleted after being impounded for a long time or being left somewhere for an even longer time. Interiors will be forcesold if an admin comes upon one where the owner hasn't been online for a few months, or auto sold after a while longer.

In either case, this was due to your inactivity. If helps keep the server clean and not over crowded with the hundreds of inactive characters/accounts people have simply forgotten about.

sUp5rET.png